Check your account email address ×

Doctors blast media, say Coronavirus is absolutely nothing to worry about

Rod

Just now, Cold War said:

Calling people dumb fucks on the internet must be damn important to him, all I got to say. 

He and Tool Kit really gotta the world by the short hairs.  Both Dunning-Kruger retards at levels that should be in clinical trials.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Explain to the class what they were lying about then. 

I've read all your deflection. Maybe I missed something.

Go back to the other thread and read for content. If you have half a brain you will see it. I won’t discuss that here anymore. Four weeks of their lies is enough for me. 

back on topic. Here is what the shit show admin has been up to. 

And while Kushner hadn't attended any meetings of the White House task force handling the pandemic, many aides involved in the response effort weren't consulted or were ignored during the speechwriting process, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Top health experts in the Trump administration weren't able to review a final draft of the speech, The Washington Post reported.

The 10-minute speech was widely viewed as a disaster: Trump made at least six false or misleading statements, futures for the Dow Jones industrial average plummeted as he spoke, and the president incited widespread panic.

Trump falsely said that his travel ban on Europeans applied to all of Europe and suggested Americans would be subjected to it. In fact, the ban only applies to the Schengen region, which excludes the UK and Ireland, and doesn't apply to US citizens and permanent residents, as well as some of their family members.

Trump also incorrectly said the travel ban would apply to cargo and trade - a statement he later corrected on Twitter.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Go back to the other thread and read for content. If you have half a brain you will see it. I won’t discuss that here anymore. Four weeks of their lies is enough for me. 

I didn't lie about you even once.

You use hydrocarbons to make products that are harmful to the environment. 

You are a hypocrite.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't lie about you even once.

You use hydrocarbons to make products that are harmful to the environment. 

You are a hypocrite.  

Chemical Barbie= complete and utter fraud.. I'd bet he does the most harm to the environment out of anyone on here..

• Like 1

In ten minutes Trump made 6 misleading or false statements.

His supporters don't see that as wrong, they think its a challenge to lie more than he does.

Here is Maddow (who I know you all love)