Check your account email address ×

Natural selection. Wisconsin snowmobile deaths.

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The thought of some boozer coming at me at 90 on a Maine Trail is not too appealing. Once you're crippled or dead, you can't do anything to the motherfukker if he lives, and you're crippled for life. 

The states won't stop the carnage because there's TOO MUCH MONEY IN IT!!!

Maine's economy is based on TOURISM, not lobsters or timber. 

So, if a few idiots FROM AWAY, or home-grown jerks croak 10 miles in the woods of Millinocket....WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet head on collisions are rare and fatalities from them even rarer.  Drunks generally kill themselves wither with a tree or a making a hole in the ice.    SMH don't be such a pussy.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yet head on collisions are rare and fatalities from them even rarer.  Drunks generally kill themselves wither with a tree or a making a hole in the ice.    SMH don't be such a pussy.  

Hey, you eat your venison chili, and live your life the way you want. 

I'll eat my chili, and live my way. 

Pussy?

You wanna' hand-gun shoot-out at 100 yards...…………………….let me know. 

Until then, shut that carrot-head of yours. Fukkin' old bastid. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you eat your venison chili, and live your life the way you want. 

I'll eat my chili, and live my way. 

Pussy?

You wanna' hand-gun shoot-out at 100 yards...…………………….let me know. 

Until then, shut that carrot-head of yours. Fukkin' old bastid. 

hand gun shoot out,   SMH.  You'd prob cap yourself.  

Waah the stock markets crashing,  waah some people built houses near me,  waaah i won't pay bhent his money,  whaah 800 dragons owns me,  waaah the trails are so dangerous.   Stop being a whiny little pussy bitch.  

:snack:   

:bc:  :lol:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup. Whenever I hear of one it’s generally the guy just hit a tree or something 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i think everyone should have to take the class TBH.  Bunch of fucktards out there and IMO the biggest issues not the fast ones it's the put puts riding all over the trail at 20

You think sleds are bad....boaters are 100x worse...holy fuck. I grew up on boats and took boaters safety at The Coast Guard Station when I was 12. The shit I have seen on the lake is unreal.

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You think sleds are bad....boaters are 100x worse...holy fuck. I grew up on boats and took boaters safety at The Coast Guard Station when I was 12. The shit I have seen on the lake is unreal.

Pretty true statement and for some reason Sunday's are the worse.   Fucking idiots.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bussman said:

It sucks when you have a work schedule that makes weekends the only real time you can ride. 

Its almost to the point where I'm thinking about just planning 3 trips a year Sunday thru Friday and then maybe a few local rides (in the thumb if there's snow) You can do way more miles on better trails, with less traffic during the week. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Curious for those that trail ride ATV/UTV's....does the same thing happen where people don't stay on theirg side of the trail and close calls with half of those you meet?

I can't imagine riding some of the trails on sleds in the St. Germain area.   Barely seem wide enough for 1 UTV much less 2.  

Trails definitely need to be wider than they are. Some spots here are fine, but they aren't cutting it these days with the amount of traffic on them now during the weekends 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The worst offenders are these dipshits who are trying to ride crossover sleds on the trail like a sled with a wide front end. I almost got smoked by a fuck head riding a switchback assault. Just north of Seney you have to go up a hill after crossing a bridge the guy was heading up the hill and didn't make the corner. He was on my side and had I not been going slow myself we would've hit head-on.  

I've had a close call on that same spot before.  That's definitely something that needs to be reworked. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

hand gun shoot out,   SMH.  You'd prob cap yourself.  

Waah the stock markets crashing,  waah some people built houses near me,  waaah i won't pay bhent his money,  whaah 800 dragons owns me,  waaah the trails are so dangerous.   Stop being a whiny little pussy bitch.  

:snack:   

:bc:  :lol:

Wut, you thinks that's funny? GO TO PM NOW!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!!!!1!!

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

no doubt,  for 8 years i lived on a no wake channel and the dumbasses i would see would make you shake your head.  the drunks at the sandbar were at one end of the channel and launch ramp at the other so there was always good watching.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt,  for 8 years i lived on a no wake channel and the dumbasses i would see would make you shake your head.  the drunks at the sandbar were at one end of the channel and launch ramp at the other so there was always good 

We boat 1.5 hrs thru a wake zone to get to the lake and one of the sandbars. Once in awhile the odd idiot is going too fast but not bad overall and you never know when the cops are out on the lake so having a few beers has to wait till we get back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You ain't kidding. First thing someone puts on a boat is a cooler full of beer. Then they put their brain in the truck and hop on board

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

You ain't kidding. First thing someone puts on a boat is a cooler full of beer. Then they put their brain in the truck and hop on board

We see that occasionally at the sandbar where the booze is flowing. 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks like you made your decision. :thumbsup:

Was it ever a question? Funny how similar that sled looks to his current one. Well I guess his 2018 doesnt have white skis so... :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Was it ever a question? Funny how similar that sled looks to his current one. Well I guess his 2018 doesnt have white skis so... :lol:

Well he may have been considering a Riot as well.....