Check your account email address ×

Italy trip

Shifty

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Shifty said:

My teenage son is is all signed up for a school trip to Italy, 2weeks. It’s in April.  Starting in Venice. We are having second thoughts. Recent news reports say Italy is having corona virus problems.  Opinions?

Does he have a history or lung issues like asthma or getting pneumonia?   If not I really don't think the worry would be getting sick and it being fatal....I'd be more worried about being quarantined and stuck over there for 2-4 weeks during the school year. 

On 2/24/2020 at 9:02 AM, spin_dry said:

Trump will abandon his ass over there. 

wish that were true but we brought the fuckers from the ship back . bad idea . you shake the dice and get sick out of the countery you shouhd be ban from coming back till you are proven a non threat

Edited by Ez ryder

On 2/24/2020 at 8:48 AM, Shifty said:

My teenage son is is all signed up for a school trip to Italy, 2weeks. It’s in April.  Starting in Venice. We are having second thoughts. Recent news reports say Italy is having corona virus problems.  Opinions?

Cancelled

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:16 AM, Anler said:

I love Italy. 

I love driving in Italy.  but I dont think I can any more I got a citation in the mail i did not pay last time i was there . i just laughed like really you are sending me a tix 

On 2/24/2020 at 10:10 AM, irv said:

If the school doesn't cancel this trip on their own, without outside feedback, I'd really question just how smart they are and who is steering the ship.

51 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Cancelled

At least you can have a little faith/trust in your school board, which is tough for a lot of people in a lot of areas.:bc:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not for the taxpayer,  we are paying him to stay home and someone else to teach his classes.  they should buy him a clean suit and respirator and putt him back to work.  

Easier to just shoot him.

Looks like my daughters trip to Spain/England is on the ropes. They told the kids today it will probably be cancelled.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Easier to just shoot him.

bit too early he is still a contributor,  he's in his mid 50's so the boomer aids might get him.  He had the widow maker heart attack last April in the stairwell at school and got lucky.  We'll see if he can dodge the bullet twice.