Check your account email address ×

NSA Head Dismisses Intelligence On Russian Meddling

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course he hasn't seen it yet....:lol:

Trump has surrounded himself with a cadre of Baghdad Bobs and anybody that dares speak out is fired and ridiculed...what a clown show. 

National security adviser: 'I haven't seen any intelligence' that Russia is trying to help Trump - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484234-national-security-adviser-i-havent-seen-any-intelligence-that-russia

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump has surrounded himself with a cadre of Baghdad Bobs and anybody that dares speak out is fired and ridiculed...what a clown show. 

National security adviser: 'I haven't seen any intelligence' that Russia is trying to help Trump - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484234-national-security-adviser-i-havent-seen-any-intelligence-that-russia

Good on Stephanopolous pressing this yes man.

ABC's George Stephanopolous consistently pressed O'Brien about the recent reports, at one point asking whether Shelby Pierson, the official who offered the intelligence, was lying. O'Brien demurred, before later stating that Republican lawmakers who were briefed told him "that there was zero intelligence that was proffered to them to support that sort of comment."

He then doubled down, stating that he has not seen any intelligence suggesting Russia is interfering in 2020 to help Trump. 

"What I'm saying is I have not seen that analysis. No one's briefed me on it, including the leadership of the [intelligence community]," O'Brien said, describing the news reports about Russian interference as "leaks" and stating that no leaders in the intelligence community have similar analysis. 

Pushed on whether he's asked for the intelligence on Russia, O'Brien said, "I'd be happy to take a look at it; I just haven't seen it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484234-national-security-adviser-i-havent-seen-any-intelligence-that-russia

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good on Stephanopolous pressing this yes man.

Steph IS a yes man. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A little more than 8 months and trumps done. Tic Toc

Think of the money you could win with a bet....

Why does Putin want Trump?

He hasn't been sanctioned enough?

His enemies haven't gotten enough US aid to fight them?

He hasn't gotten NATO to cough up enough cash to thwart Russia?

He hasn't decided that his gas and oil revenues are low enough?

Why?

Worst Putin puppet ever... :lol :lmao:

• Gold Member

Oh no, the Russian boogie man has been unearthed again. They are trying to help Sanders win the dem primary too. :lol:

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) acknowledged to reporters on Friday that U.S. intel officials briefed him that Moscow is working to interfere in the Democratic primary to aid his candidacy. Sanders said that he was briefed on Russian interference efforts "about a month ago" and speculated that the news was timed to come out on the eve of the Nevada caucuses.

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so what committee did this Russia supports Trump come out of ? why was this info supposedly leaked in less than 24 hrs to media who ran with it? 

if there is meddling this is a big part of it and the house and media are playing the  game exactly as expected 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so what committee did this Russia supports Trump come out of ? why was this info supposedly leaked in less than 24 hrs to media who ran with it? 

if there is meddling this is a big part of it and the house and media are playing the  game exactly as expected 

The important question is why is the head of The NSA dismissing intelligence he hasn't even seen? 

Weld pulled 10% of Trumps voters in the NH primary. Those Republican voters took the time to get off their ass and go vote in a primary when they really didn’t have to.

Trumps toast in less than 9 months.

AMERICA HAS HAD ENOUGH OF HIS DAILY CHILDISH SHIT.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Weld pulled 10% of Trumps voters in the NH primary. Those Republican voters took the time to get off their ass and go vote in a primary when they really didn’t have to.

And these voters didn't have to go out and vote for Trump.......America has had enough alright......enough of all the hoaxes and impeachment efforts.

And now they have the gall to try the failed Russian narrative again against the candidates they don't like......INSANITY.

breaking-records.jpg.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And a record number got up off their asses and voted for Trump. :lol:

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why?

This place has some pretty good representatives for the new American imbecile.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And these voters didn't have to go out and vote for Trump.......America has had enough alright......enough of all the hoaxes and impeachment efforts.

And now they have the gall to try the failed Russian narrative again against the candidates they don't like......INSANITY.

breaking-records.jpg.jpeg

Nailed it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The important question is why is the head of The NSA dismissing intelligence he hasn't even seen? 

because to date every related pice they have put out has been bullshit why would this hunk leaked from the same pieces of shit be any diff? 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

su put 200bucks on your sure thing ? 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Why?

Trump is all about division, a divided US is a better foe than a unified US.