Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg gets it right

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If not, it’s because liberals are smarter. 

that is why they pushed so hard for Hillary lmfao . fucking loosers with out a fucking clue . smart have you not been watching them make fools of them self for the last 4 yrs ? one would think a smart collective would learn from there mistakes not dubbel down on them . but when the whole collective is snorider self aware what can you expect . well you can expect Trump for 4 more yrs for 1 I guess 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is the republicans attempting to twist what he was implying into something he wasn’t. Nothing more. He was making a very good point about information transfer and the skills needed. 

Then there’s the ridiculous comment that Bloomberg believes food comes from supermarkets. How about the fact that large farming operations wouldn’t be able to survive without the skills sets of the people he’s talking about. The ones that allow food to get to supermarkets through a massively complex method of information transfer. 

Incorrect, as he said "he" could tech anyone how to do it.  Farming is now far more than that, and teaching 300 year old processes present day and comparing that to teaching present day practices of IT/tech is absurd and idiotic.

Both rely on each other.  Our giant strides in education and technology came to be because farming provided society the ability not to spend significant portions of their life feeding themselves.

His point was poor, and poorly delivered.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect, as he said "he" could tech anyone how to do it.  Farming is now far more than that, and teaching 300 year old processes present day and comparing that to teaching present day practices of IT/tech is absurd and idiotic.

Both rely on each other.  Our giant strides in education and technology came to be because farming provided society the ability not to spend significant portions of their life feeding themselves.

Neal

:bc: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Disagree. This is a lot about nothing. Pure politics. His point is true and accurate. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Mini Mike has to get past Sanders. Do you think he can. 

I heard Obama came out and endorsed MM today. Not sure if thats true or not. 

i don't think he did yet but i predicted that a few weeks back.  Obama doesn't like the fringe candidates either. he was a shitty leader but he was more centrist than what the Dems have become.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Mini Mike has to get past Sanders. Do you think he can. 

I heard Obama came out and endorsed MM today. Not sure if thats true or not. 

Sanders  will win and it will be tight with the orange ritiard

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow , I figured he was hoping Joe would drop before he endorses anyone.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Depends on the economy. If it runs a ground before the election and some real economic pain occurs, it’s going to be Bernie. 

Agreed.  The democrats need to do everything they can to shit-can the economy so they can win.  noble and BRILLIANT!1!1!!!11

Get your pom-poms out of retirement Thpin

Edited by hayward

Just now, hayward said:

Agreed.  The democrats need to do everything they can to shit-can the economy so they can win.  noble and BRILLIANT!1!1!!!11

Trumps massive tax cut and hyper spending will usurp any plan that the dems need to scheme up. The good part is that I got my share. Sucks to be young though. 

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wow , I figured he was hoping Joe would drop before he endorses anyone.

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't know how accurate that article is. I didnt see much more info on an Obama endorsement than that. 

are-you-for-real-real

9 hours ago, hayward said:

Get your pom-poms out of retirement Thpin

It's such a brilliant plan.  And they have been trying very hard.  Thpin has been bashing the economy since trump has been in office.  Constant predictions of economic crashes and war from he have yet to come true.  Yet every time a little drop happens or some potential conflict, he likes to push hard  and tout his miss cleo impersonation.