Check your account email address ×

How hilliary clintoon blew it

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If anyone else was running, it would have been a landslide victory for the Dems.  She owns this loss alone, cause most Americans dispose her.

Don't forget Bill and his lies to everyone. The Americans I know all remember it well and that tainted her. They said if she can lie half as good as him then they would be screwed 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If anyone else was running, it would have been a landslide victory for the Dems.  She owns this loss alone, cause most Americans dispose her.

I agree. Many Trump voters I know voted for Sanders in the primary. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Didn't you tell us that all of the Sanders voters would never vote Trump? I could be wrong...

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your credibility is long gone.  May want to attempt to go blow smoke up someone else's ass on a different forum from now on.

• Like 1

She never had it in the first place. What everyone should be taking away is how corrupt our media is. people didn't vote for Trump, he was shitty candidate, running s shit campaign.  The people voted against Clinton.

50 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She never had it in the first place. What everyone should be taking away is how corrupt our media is. people didn't vote for Trump, he was shitty candidate, running s shit campaign.  The people voted against Clinton.

This, Voters are sick of the Clintons and they are sick of the Washington elites thinking they can do what they want.  Start being for the people and not strictly for themselves.  This also proves how corrupt the media is.  Start questioning them as well.  Hopefully, this resonates with those intellectual elites.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

This, Voters are sick of the Clintons and they are sick of the Washington elites thinking they can do what they want.  Start being for the people and not strictly for themselves.  This proves how corrupt the media is.  Start questioning them as well.  Hopefully, this resonates with those intellectual elites.

Like I said...............Under Trump we will have check  balance.  The media will no longer be working for the white house. parroting every lie the President makes. 

51 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Virtually every American I know said exactly that.

58 minutes ago, hayward said:

Your credibility is long gone.  May want to attempt to go blow smoke up someone else's ass on a different forum from now on.

Really? I stated many times here I would not support Clinton and I didnt but you have a typical neanderthal mindset that If I dont support your candidate I must be supporting the other guy.

In this case no.

And next time when you respond to a thread ...respond to the thread otherwise people will think your just another asshole around here

Just now, Mainecat said:

Really? I stated many times here I would not support Clinton and I didnt but you have a typical neanderthal mindset that If I dont support your candidate I must be supporting the other guy.

In this case no.

And next time when you respond to a thread ...respond to the thread otherwise people will think your just another asshole around here

Wow.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Like I said...............Under Trump we will have check  balance.  The media will no longer be working for the white house. parroting every lie the President makes. 

check and balance wont happen when the republicans control everything.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

check and balance wont happen when the republicans control everything.

The media will not look the other way, the way they did with Obamacare. Lying and corruption of that magnitude will be exposed and the people will not stand for it.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The media will not look the other way, the way they did with Obamacare. Lying and corruption of that magnitude will be exposed and the people will not stand for it.

This

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton lost the uneducated rural vote and the the Sanders voters... end of story. She sealed it when she called the uneducated rural voters deplorables.

I'm not sure she ever had the sanders vote. Most of them were upset about the DNC rigging the primaries, and bernie selling out to her.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton lost the uneducated rural vote and the the Sanders voters... end of story. She sealed it when she called the uneducated rural voters deplorables.

She called ALL Trump supporters deplorable....

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

i'd personally like to thank ben, noggin, and all the other one-time Bernie supporters who bailed, helping trump win. instead of crying about a few innocents caught up in drone strikes, they can now cry about many, many more. makes a lot of sense.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd personally like to thank ben, noggin, and all the other one-time Bernie supporters who bailed, helping trump win. instead of crying about a few innocents caught up in drone strikes, they can now cry about many, many more. makes a lot of sense.  

You can thank the DNC for propping up "the chosen one" as well. Bernie was a good man who got cheated. 

The rest of the tripe is just speculation.