Check your account email address ×

I always kiss and tell!!!

f7ben

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.

Agreed, and when i bogged Sat coming across the field the first time i thought. (Hoped) maybe it was just sucking some of that oil into the injectors. Still dont know what that was cuz it seemed to perk right back up and run fine.  In hindsight I think it was a rod or crank bearing seizing up

You’d never notice the oil from the air box. It would go right into the combustion chamber through the intake ports and be burned. Should hurt anything at all except maybe a little smoke

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.

Agreed, and when i bogged Sat coming across the field the first time i thought. (Hoped) maybe it was just sucking some of that oil into the injectors. Still dont know what that was cuz it seemed to perk right back up and run fine.  In hindsight I think it was a rod or crank bearing seizing up

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jackman.  They always take great care of me.  Case in point.  Drop the thing off in the middle of riding season, when the service work is backed up a couple weeks out, and their service mgr who Im friends with texts me the issue about an hour later.

Yep, best to buy where you ride if one does most of their riding in the same place.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep, best to buy where you ride if one does most of their riding in the same place.

You also shouldn’t MF the dealership on the Internet,that is pulling warranty strings for you.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I wasn't the one who was all butt hurt, over something that happened over 3 years ago, that didn't even involve me. That's who's the one with the bleeding vag. :finger:

:owned:

It’s you :owned: 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Close the thread, holy fuck.:lol::lol::lol:

You should watch your own bobber and keep your vag lips shut.  I'm getting way beyond tired of your bull shit. I won't hesitate for one second one knocking your fucking head off. 

Come up to the Vets ride in Seney in a couple of weeks and try running your cock sucker to my face like you do on here 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You should watch your own bobber and keep your vag lips shut.  I'm getting way beyond tired of your bull shit. I won't hesitate for one second one knocking your fucking head off. 

Come up to the Vets ride in Seney in a couple of weeks and try running your cock sucker to my face like you do on here 

008FA663-1504-43E7-9AE8-6F1BDB89FC42.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No I had to hit the kill switch to shut it off.  

Stay out of it, k?  

Yeah you didnt miss much. :lol:   Put that baby on the roof and let her spin at redline for 10 seconds, Apparently tey’re not meant to do that.  :lol: 

Did you connect the tether cord as found in the operators manual?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Uh-oh....that sucks.

His Polaris destroyed a motor a few years back as well...hate it for a guy to have trouble like that.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No I had to hit the kill switch to shut it off.  

Stay out of it, k?  

Yeah you didnt miss much. :lol:   Put that baby on the roof and let her spin at redline for 10 seconds, Apparently tey’re not meant to do that.  :lol: 

Hey no problem...hope you get it sorted out.

• Like 1