Check your account email address ×

I always kiss and tell!!!

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

A little birdie told me Woolies 900t exploded itself into little pieces 

fucking garbage ass motor. I said it from day one 

It ran upside down a few weeks ago. It took several hours to get the oil back to were it should be,after that. I’m sure the damage was done then?

Just now, Woodtick said:

It ran upside down a few weeks ago. It took several hours to get the oil back to were it should be,after that. I’m sure the damage was done then?

Safe to say that may have played a part. What kind of junk ass piece of fuck company designs a sled motor that self destructs if it flips over?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Isn’t it a dry sump???  A sled motor needs and should be able to run upside down without damage

Just now, f7ben said:

Safe to say that may have played a part. What kind of junk ass piece of fuck company designs a sled motor that self destructs if it flips over?

Yammi has the check valve to save it from hydro lock.apparently the 900t doesn’t? 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yammi has the check valve to save it from hydro lock.apparently the 900t doesn’t? 

That check valve is to keep the oil from flowing into the pcv system. Not hydro lock 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

That check valve is to keep the oil from flowing into the pcv system. Not hydro lock 

I will have to research a bit after woolly misfortune. There is some add ons for the Yammi,to prevent the oil dump when on its side and upside down. 

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I will have to research a bit after woolly misfortune. There is some add ons for the Yammi,to prevent the oil dump when on its side and upside down. 

Yes, the oil can flow into the air box and make a mess I believe

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yes, the oil can flow into the air box and make a mess I believe

Yes it definitely can, out the breather tube..just messy and smokes for a bit..But that low oil light comes on the sled won't run so it won't kaboom itself..

A handful of guys on TY tried putting a check valve in and all promptly blew up their sleds..I put a k&n on mine, kept the oil in better and still let it do it's job..

@Woodtick I think I still have a new K&N breather filter, I know I got a set of upper A-arms for the Nytro..I'll get some shit together and send it out, just collecting dust here..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yes it definitely can, out the breather tube..just messy and smokes for a bit..But that low oil light comes on the sled won't run so it won't kaboom itself..

A handful of guys on TY tried putting a check valve in and all promptly blew up their sleds..I put a k&n on mine, kept the oil in better and still let it do it's job..

@Woodtick I think I still have a new K&N breather filter, I know I got a set of upper A-arms for the Nytro..I'll get some shit together and send it out, just collecting dust here..

Good man! :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The 1200 turbo kits all came with the k&n to replace the vent line going into the air box. It worked well

• Like 1