Check your account email address ×

SNOWRIDER$$$$$$

BOHICA

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

True, nobody had the balls. They will talk all kinds of shit now.

I'm still shocked he won. I bet most folks thought for sure she would win. What a pleasant surprise! :bc: 

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'm still shocked he won. I bet most folks thought for sure she would win. What a pleasant surprise! :bc: 

Same here.

I knew the 5-10 point lead all the media was claiming in MI was a lie, but I had my doubts elsewhere.

If anything, under trump, we will have a media that will go back to being a watchdog, instead of a lap dog. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I PM'd him for his Paypal address along with Viper.  Unlike Moto - I pay my bets.  :thumb:

Yep got it.  I think i have a paypal.   will figure out what it is after today.  Get to go home today after a few weeks out for work!

Snowrider is a man of his word!

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Yep got it.  I think i have a paypal.   will figure out what it is after today.  Get to go home today after a few weeks out for work!

Snowrider is a man of his word!

I already paid Viper.....and I'll pay you also.  Nobody else took up a bet.  Of course I'm still waiting for my $100 from Moto :thumb:

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he never paid? wasn't the bet whether or not Bernie endorsed Hilary? 

Yep.  He won't pay either.  Major character flaw but it says more about him than it does about me. :thumb:

2 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Close the border for fuck sakes. Put snipers everywhere and keep an eye out for Rosie O'donnell payback time for Bieber I bet lol

:lol: Lobster Fucker made a funny 

Edited by Momorider

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

They were so fucking arrogant and sure about it they forgot to send the trucks full of ballots to the swing states and got caught flat footed :guzzle: look how long they tried to stretch it out there was ZERO doubt they were trying to rig something in Spook central :nuts: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep.  He won't pay either.  Major character flaw but it says more about him than it does about me. :thumb:

It was proven FACT the DNC rigged the Thrillery win :dunno: that is just what happened and can not be denied 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I PM'd him for his Paypal address along with Viper.  Unlike Moto - I pay my bets.  :thumb:

Yup..snowrider is alright in my book.

Contacted me and paid promptly.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

No you dont.... :lol:

Sure I do.  I mean, I'm not heading to hallmark to buy him a card or anything but, this is a big part of his life.  I don't understand why politics are a big part of anyone's life that aren't actually in it.  But I do understand that humans need to feel like they are part of something, some organization...the need to "belong".  For SR, this was/is his.  I find it sad and pathetic...but, it's his.  

This is a kick in the stones for all Dems today that bought in blindly and unconditionally to their lying queen and the media backing her.  For some it will be a big "wake up", for others, it will be the start of a hateful and spiteful miserable period in their lives.  And those people earned this misery.  He wasn't my choice but I got behind Obama on the first election.  Hey, again, the citizens spoke...and I wanted success.  This was a farse from the start...he failed and failed at just about everything....and the media lied and spread the crap numbers and horse shit to get him re-elected.  That started my own little spiteful and hateful feeling toward America...idiots that followed the media and their jag-off king without question.

Now...it is clear we've woken up.  All the bullshit about "how great we are doing" just wasn't that hard to sort through.  All it took was taking a look around ones self.  Then...looking at this horrendous administration and the corruption it was living large spreading.  GAME OVER.

Time to move on....tough times ahead.  A lot of shit needs to be corrected and it won't happen fast.  Except for the god damn stock market...not much coin to be made right now...they "get it", they've corrected quickly.

Whew...what a night!

Edited by Zambroski

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I actually feel bad for the dude this morning.  His world has been crushed.    I'll leave him alone for a while.

Don't feel.bad for me.  Take your fake outrage and direct it towards guys like Moto who don't follow through.  I bet.  I pay.  Period. 

Using your logic and looking at your post count after reading your last message - this forum appears to be a major part of your life along with all your posts on HCS :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Don't feel.bad for me.  Take your fake outrage and direct it towards guys like Moto who don't follow through.  I bet.  I pay.  Period. 

Using your logic and looking at your post count after reading your last message - this forum appears to be a major part of your life along with all your posts on HCS :lol: 

You poor thing.  :sad:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure I do.  I mean, I'm not heading to hallmark to buy him a card or anything but, this is a big part of his life.  I don't understand why politics are a big part of anyone's life that aren't actually in it.  But I do understand that humans need to feel like they are part of something, some organization...the need to "belong".  For SR, this was/is his.  I find it sad and pathetic...but, it's his.  

This is a kick in the stones for all Dems today that bought in blindly and unconditionally to their lying queen and the media backing her.  For some it will be a big "wake up", for others, it will be the start of a hateful and spiteful miserable period in their lives.  And those people earned this misery.  He wasn't my choice but I got behind Obama on the first election.  Hey, again, the citizens spoke...and I wanted success.  This was a farse from the start...he failed and failed at just about everything....and the media lied and spread the crap numbers and horse shit to get him re-elected.  That started my own little spiteful and hateful feeling toward America...idiots that followed the media and their jag-off king without question.

Now...it is clear we've woken up.  All the bullshit about "how great we are doing" just wasn't that hard to sort through.  All it took was taking a look around ones self.  Then...looking at this horrendous administration and the corruption it was living large spreading.  GAME OVER.

Time to move on....tough times ahead.  A lot of shit needs to be corrected and it won't happen fast.  Except for the god damn stock market...not much coin to be made right now...they "get it", they've corrected quickly.

Whew...what a night!

It will happen so fast you head sill shake :lol: and it will be HUUUUUGE 

Oh and Taintrider ain't worth a Hallmark card, maybe not even a dollar store one 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I am :wall: for not taking the $5K bet 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Be honest, did you cry last night?  :lmao:

• Like 1