Check your account email address ×

The day Warren lost the nomination.

• Platinum Contributing Member

When she over tried to be normal. :lol:  What an awful moment.   Like 100 people were on live yet millions seen it replayed and cringed. 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

B50C420A-FA3E-4CAE-B580-3258B3557BA2.jpeg

chalkware .

the racist shit sells for big money and fast but you can't really sell on line with out blow back.  but at antique malls close to the hood gone in a day or less. that pice worth prob 80 to 250 depending on markings 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You think he has assistants work his twitter acct when he sleeps?  He sure comes up with some doozies. 

Not sure. You ever see him when he’s going off the cuff at his rallies? Some of it is actually quite funny 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I read the title of this thread and thought of this...not sure why...good song though....

That song brings back incredible memories of a trip to Lake Tahoe I took the family on back in about 1998. It was on a CD we burned just for the trip. 

We snowboarded almost every day for 10 days straight.  Resorts like Heavenly Valley, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, North Star, Mt Rose, etc. It was the most incredible winter vacation we ever went on.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That song brings back incredible memories of a trip to Lake Tahoe I took the family on back in about 1998. It was on a CD we burned just for the trip. 

We snowboarded almost every day for 10 days straight.  Resorts like Heavenly Valley, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, North Star, Mt Rose, etc. It was the most incredible winter vacation we ever went on.  

Nice...sounds like a priceless family memory. :ylsuper:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice...sounds like a priceless family memory. :ylsuper:

It was priceless for sure. Perfect snow conditions every day. My youngest was competing in a gymnastics meet trying to make it to the Jr Olympics. After 4 days in Reno for the meet we struck out and rode virtually every resort within 100 miles. There are some incredible resorts around Lake Tahoe. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

It was priceless for sure. Perfect snow conditions every day. My youngest was competing in a gymnastics meet trying to make it to the Jr Olympics. After 4 days in Reno for the meet we struck out and rode virtually every resort within 100 miles. There are some incredible resorts around Lake Tahoe. 

Sounds like a 6-8k trip?