Check your account email address ×

Sup copper!

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don’t see the difference of filming an arrest or some highly questionable actions and walking around just badgering people?

I'm not okay with cops badgering people who haven't broken the law. 

Sure some of these auditors take it to far. Most don't. Most of the time contact is initiated by police without a single law broken. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I'm not okay with cops badgering people who haven't broken the law. 

Sure some of these auditors take it to far. Most don't. Most of the time contact is initiated by police without a single law broken. 

I’m not ok with cops doing that either.  Not in the least.  I believe most do not do it either.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, homicide is a great way for pigs to deal with their issues!!!

Neal

He’s justified in my eyes. Stance grounded is an ultra racist person/group on social media. He’s a major contributor to the current racial tensions in the country.

People that feel the need to record stuff on camera and then plaster it on the internet are bad enough, but this guy purposely goes out of his way to try to make an innocent cop look bad...total scumbag move.

4 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

He’s justified in my eyes. Stance grounded is an ultra racist person/group on social media. He’s a major contributor to the current racial tensions in the country.

People that feel the need to record stuff on camera and then plaster it on the internet are bad enough, but this guy purposely goes out of his way to try to make an innocent cop look bad...total scumbag move.

Kill yourself dumbfuck

11 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Cop could easily just suck it up and walk  away but their ego and power trip instincts don’t allow for it. 

So much frustrated hatred in here...how odd.

Seems to many that the very ones complaining about the police in this country are the ones that need their services and protection the most.

Also, I’m reasonably sure Ben’s dad was a cop that saw what he was in for......and hauled ass when Ben was just a small beaked faggot squawking in the nest.  :lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself dumbfuck

No that cop is justified in shooting people who make him uncomfortable or try to record his corruption. You just don't understand freedom pal!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

Cop could easily just suck it up and walk  away but their ego and power trip instincts don’t allow for it. 

I guess it's pretty much impossible for cops to act professional. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But twerps following them around trying to push for a reaction for no reason on camera is guuud!

Cowards love cowards!!!  HE-ROS!!!

:lol:

meh. how hard would it be to have a sense of humour and run with it? 

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

meh. how hard would it be to have a sense of humour and run with it? 

That’s what I’d do.  I’d have an absolute ball with it.  Not everybody has a good sense of humor though.  Especially ones that have been designated authority figures.