Check your account email address ×

Sup copper!

Just now, washedupmxer said:

This has to be done and it's a good thing

Oh come on.  Being an antagonist for the sake of being one is just ignorant. It’s another offshoot of being some half-assed, repugnant SJW looking to cause problems.

Now, filming some clear bullshit?  Or making sure some shit doesn’t get out of control?  I’m all for that.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh come on.  Being an antagonist for the sake of being one is just ignorant. It’s another offshoot of being some half-assed, repugnant SJW looking to cause problems.

Now, filming some clear bullshit?  Or making sure some shit doesn’t get out of control?  I’m all for that.

Cops are way to comfortable taking away rights. This should help change that

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Cops are way to comfortable taking away rights. This should help change that

Not all are that way...I’d say those types are the minority for sure.

This isn’t doing anything but giving us all good theater and some laughs.  Nobody pays any attention to queef antagonists that fancy themselves some type of high-to-do documenters of social injustice.  Who has this kind of time on their hands?  My food isn’t going to deliver itself!!!!!  :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not all are that way...I’d say those types are the minority for sure.

This isn’t doing anything but giving us all good theater and some laughs.  Nobody pays any attention to queef antagonists that fancy themselves some type of high-to-do documenters of social injustice.  Who has this kind of time on their hands?  My food isn’t going to deliver itself!!!!!  :lmao:

This is for the ones that are....there is plenty

I'd rather have a penalty situation for police who violate rights....but that's not going to happen so this will have to do

Edited by washedupmxer

30 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Most of the ones that I watch are smart enough to live stream 

Yup , the live streaming shit like Facebook live has caught on to the point cops never know if it’s just a phone video or being streamed.

27 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

This has to be done and it's a good thing

I'd disagree.  It assumes most cops are corrupt. I've known both kinds, but still feel most are out there doing an honest days work to keep the peace.  I reject that premise all day long.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

This is for the ones that are....there is plenty

If rather have a penalty situation for police who violate rights....but that's not going to happen so this will have to do

Well, there’s definitely a “penalty situation” if one wanted to go through the effort of making a formal complaint that gets put in their permanent record.  If it is though the department is corrupt and won’t do it, it should be made through the mayors office.

But, whatever.  I guess I’ve just never really had a huge problem with LEO and I’ve found myself using their “taxi service”’many times.  That’s not to say I support them all either though.  Plenty of retards warring a badge....on top of their vests and commando wanna be starter kit costume.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd disagree.  It assumes most cops are corrupt. I've known both kinds, but still feel most are out there doing an honest days work to keep the peace.  I reject that premise all day long.

I think the first thing you need to understand is what I just said 99% of these encounters are initiated by police not the other way around

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

On the other hand, the percentage of cops that think any citizen they walk up to is guilty of something they can harass them for...

Until all cops start hammering those that disregard rights of citizens, citizens should engage in this.  Good on them.

Neal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, there’s definitely a “penalty situation” if one wanted to go through the effort of making a formal complaint that gets put in their permanent record.  If it is though the department is corrupt and won’t do it, it should be made through the mayors office.

But, whatever.  I guess I’ve just never really had a huge problem with LEO and I’ve found myself using their “taxi service”’many times.  That’s not to say I support them all either though.  Plenty of retards warring a badge....on top of their vests and commando wanna be starter kit costume.

dude I'm not somebody that thinks we don't need law enforcement or that people should be out attacking them but people shooting videos well inside their rights and then being harassed and sometimes jailed for it for no reason is something that needs to stop

The part that drives me crazy isn't a lot of these videos and like I said I've seen a s*** ton of them but a good portion of them they blame their behavior on fear for their lives and their safety

Well in 2019 near a thousand people died at the barrel of a cop and I think about 50 police with a citizens gun so what does that tell you

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

On the other hand, the percentage of cops that think any citizen they walk up to is guilty of something they can harass them for...

Until all cops start hammering those that disregard rights of citizens, citizens should engage in this.  Good on them.

Neal

Some of you must live in bad areas and/or look like you are up to no good all the time.  :lol:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

dude I'm not somebody that thinks we don't need law enforcement or that people should be out attacking them but people shooting videos well inside their rights and then being harassed and sometimes jailed for it for no reason is something that needs to stop

I don’t disagree but would you like to be filmed at work while being badgered over something retarded?  Imagine any response you do could cost you your job.  Is that fair to cops that don’t deserve it?

Theres a time and a place for this but much of it is just more “look at me” repugnant internet idiocy.

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The part that drives me crazy isn't a lot of these videos and like I said I've seen a s*** ton of them but a good portion of them they blame their behavior on fear for their lives and their safety

Well in 2019 near a thousand people died at the barrel of a cop and I think about 50 police with a citizens gun so what does that tell you

This is indeed inexcusable and is a reflection of their poor hiring and training protocols.  

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

100% agree on filming this.  I also support the firing and replacement of any and all Police officers that feel they shouldn’t have to wear body cams.....along with anybody and everybody in their city/state organization who feels they aren’t necessary.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

100% agree on filming this.  I also support the firing and replacement of any and all Police officers that feel they shouldn’t have to wear body cams.....along with anybody and everybody in their city/state organization who feels they aren’t necessary.

Are you sure those folks should have just joined a forum instead?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you fucking stupid?

Oh.... well I was waiting on instruction on when TO video the cops and NOT video the call.

Where is that line so I can act accordingly?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Oh.... well I was waiting on instruction on when TO video the cops and NOT video the call.

Where is that line so I can act accordingly?

You don’t see the difference of filming an arrest or some highly questionable actions and walking around just badgering people?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don’t see the difference of filming an arrest or some highly questionable actions and walking around just badgering people?

Great. I will just wait for the beating to commence before I whip out my handycam.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Great. I will just wait for the beating to commence before I whip out my handycam.

Show me where the “beatings”were about to happen in some of your idiotic vids?  Seemed to me whatever beating may have happened was being earned by the person filming it acting like a twat.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some of you must live in bad areas and/or look like you are up to no good all the time.  :lol:

I don’t disagree but would you like to be filmed at work while being badgered over something retarded?  Imagine any response you do could cost you your job.  Is that fair to cops that don’t deserve it?

Theres a time and a place for this but much of it is just more “look at me” repugnant internet idiocy.

Or we simply care for rights of citizens...

Neal