Check your account email address ×

Sup copper!

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Some people think our constitution is important others don't

I have no interest in repugnant little jerk offs, trying to be edgy on camera, who believe they are out there defending the Constitution on my behalf.

In fact, If I ever saw that shit, I’d see what so could do to have my own fun.  I can’t stand smart asses.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have no interest in repugnant little jerk offs, trying to be edgy on camera, who believe they are out there defending the Constitution on my behalf.

In fact, If I ever saw that shit, I’d see what so could do to have my own fun.  I can’t stand smart asses.

You're ok with you rights being taken by police. I'm not 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're ok with you rights being taken by police. I'm not 

No I’m not.  And I won’t have them taken away.  My god.  I just think some of you are scared shitless of cops.  It’s weird.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No I’m not.  And I won’t have them taken away.  My god.  I just think some of you are scared shitless of cops.  It’s weird.  

Why do you think people standing up for out rights is bad? 

I would think if someone is scared they will bow and comply which is what you're advocating. 

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Why do you think people standing up for out rights is bad? 

I would think if someone is scared they will bow and comply which is what you're advocating. 

I don’t want these types standing up for “my rights”.  They are the whining parasites I don’t like.

Who is the cocky asshole here?

Well, clearly the cop is the cocky one but, they are both assholes.

What’s funny to me is, all these shit-house lawyers clearly preaching to people who are going to be in the most trouble....because they are most likely guilty of violating the law.  But, I just laugh....as I roll down my window and act pleasant, instead of acting like I’m some ass hurt criminal with some weird axe to grind “for the greater good”.

Weird how I’m quickly waved on through to go on my merry way.  Which is good because I’ve got things to do.  And one of them isn’t causing problems for myself.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t want these types standing up for “my rights”.  They are the whining parasites I don’t like.

What’s funny to me is, all these shit-house lawyers clearly preaching to people who are going to be in the most trouble....because they are most likely guilty of violating the law.  But, I just laugh....as I roll down my window and act pleasant, instead of acting like I’m some ass hurt criminal with some weird axe to grind “for the greater good”.

Weird how I’m quickly waved on through to go on my merry way.  Which is good because I’ve got things to do.  And one of them isn’t causing problems for myself.

So you're pro violation of rights. At least you can admit it. 

The kid did nothing wrong and committed no crime yet was treated like a criminal and had his rights taken from him. You're good with it I am not.

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So you're pro violation of rights. At least you can admit it. 

The kid did nothing wrong and committed no crime yet was treated like a criminal and had his rights taken from him. You're good with it I am not.

Whatever you say.  :lol: 

What I said is really tough to dispute so this is probably the best course of action

What you consider disputing isn’t of much interest to me.  I’ve never been a “means justifying the means” typo guy.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What you consider disputing isn’t of much interest to me.  I’ve never been a “means justifying the means” typo guy.

I completely understand you've made your position quite clear. You know it's okay to disagree right? 

A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular bar, hoping for a bust. At closing time everyone come out and he spotted his potential quarry.

The man was so obviously inebriated that he could barely walk. He stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, looking for his car. After trying his keys on five other cars, he finally found his own vehicle. He sat in the car a good ten minutes, as the other patrons left. He turned his lights on, then off, wipers on, then off. He started to pull forward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, when he was the last car, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away.

The patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00. The patrolman was dumbfounded. "This equipment must be broken!" he exclaimed.

"I doubt it," said the man, "Tonight I am the designated decoy!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok Billy.... move along now.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yay!!!

Just now, Snake said:

Ok Billy.... move along now.

Hey...fuck you (as I screamed through the half inch opening in my drivers side window)!!!!!

Stickin' it to the man 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 

:lol:

Just now, Snake said:

Yay!!!

Yes, sir!   :wacko:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor prolapski just got cunt punted by dropper lol 

I thought I smelled a fart in here....go brush your teeth.  Nice to see you and "dripper" on the same side of things for once though.  Don't thank me...I bring people together.  It's what I do!!!

:lol:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s weird because Zdope took an oath to defend The Constitution yet he doesn’t understand what’s in it...priceless. :lol:

Just like Pelosi, go figure. :lol: 

• Haha 1