Check your account email address ×

Notifications and Reactions from Momorider, post them here

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm picturing Mongo enraged & picking Vinnie up over his head & hurling him into the side of the cage like a sack of potatoes  :dunno:

momo's a fat shut in elderly slob. He gets winded securing the Velcro flaps on his shoes.

• Haha 3

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I'm picturing Mongo enraged & picking Vinnie up over his head & hurling him into the side of the cage like a sack of potatoes  :dunno:

I recall Vinnie arm wrestling with Mike who is about 6’5 and 275. It was a tie as I recall but that was 10 years ago so maybe I am remembering it wrong 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I recall Vinnie arm wrestling with Mike who is about 6’5 and 275. It was a tie as I recall but that was 10 years ago so maybe I am remembering it wrong 

lets be honest momo wouldn't be able to even start the fight considering all he thinks about is penis when he looks at vince so would have a raging 3 inch hard-on he'd have to try and conceal.

• Haha 2

Just now, frenchy said:

lets be honest momo wouldn't be able to even start the fight considering all he thinks about is penis when he looks at vince so would have a raging 3 inch hard-on he'd have to try and conceal.

Momo out of breath.....trying to crash his scooter into Vince with magazine on his lap covering up his popcorn shrimp

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Momo out of breath.....trying to crash his scooter into Vince with magazine on his lap covering up his popcorn shrimp

Vince will cut a mutherfucker. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I call Vince names on the internet from thousands of miles away. In person it’s all yes sirs and no sirs

He doesn't get rattled too easily with ordinary teasing but put a Momo in his face and I'm getting the fuck out of the way!

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A tie? What kind of faggot arm wrestling match is that?

Who is Mike anyway?

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

He’s handed out almost 11k big fingers. :lol: 

Somethings never change :lol2: The only funnier would be if has the dupes working again... @ckf ???

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Momo is fucked Fordy, he spent his working life toe tapping the mens locker rooms at GM Oshawa, took a toll on his knees and skull.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Mike wanted to quit, it's on video.

That was 10 years ago, detonated my rotator cuff 2 years ago in Mercer Wi with a parking lot stunt that went awry on my sled, major surgery lost 1.5 seasons of golf, my arm wrestling days are over .

Went to a Bears game for my 50th, post game in the club and I somehow ended up arm wrestling some guys bigger and 15 years younger than me for a few bucks, they then grab some cut dude that looked like he lived in a gym............I was like fuck you guys I'm not that drunk :lol: 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

OMG true story :lol: