Check your account email address ×

Caucus math.

Wouldn’t surprise me or anybody else that’s walking around with any cognitive thought.

They couldn’t figure out a way to cheat enough to make Biden’s win look real.  :lol:

”Awwww fuck it....just give it to the queer then.”

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wouldn’t surprise me or anybody else that’s walking around with any cognitive thought.

They couldn’t figure out a way to cheat enough to make Biden’s win look real.  :lol:

”Awwww fuck it....just give it to the queer then.”

It was a coordinated attack on Bernie to steal any momentum his obvious win would have given him. By the time they announce he was the winner the thunder is gone and mission accomplished 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It was a coordinated attack on Bernie to steal any momentum his obvious win would have given him. By the time they announce he was the winner the thunder is gone and mission accomplished 

What’s funny is, the Dems still think they have a good bead on how to cheat and win.  They are still reading the wrong book for sure.

If Bernie doesn’t call them out and say something about it as it’s sure to continue, he can just fuck right off and go sit down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What’s funny is, the Dems still think they have a good bead on how to cheat and win.  They are still reading the wrong book for sure.

If Bernie doesn’t call them out and say something about it as it’s sure to continue, he can just fuck right off and go sit down.

Bernie operates with some decorum and tries to maintain a modicum of respect for the process. He is the opposite of Trump in that regard. There is something to be said for taking the high road and staying out of the gutter. Sadly that’s a recipe for losing in this day and age

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bernie operates with some decorum and tries to maintain a modicum of respect for the process. He is the opposite of Trump in that regard. There is something to be said for taking the high road and staying out of the gutter. Sadly that’s a recipe for losing in this day and age

So you think he chooses “decorum” while his own party continues to usurp democracy and clearly try to scuttle his attempts?  And I’m doing so, he believes his supporters find this path agreeable?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes... the guy who wants to emulate policies that have killed millions... is the one on the high road. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you think he chooses “decorum” while his own party continues to usurp democracy and clearly try to scuttle his attempts?  And I’m doing so, he believes his supporters find this path agreeable?

Possibly , I can’t speak to his motivation for not getting in the gutter

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yes... the guy who wants to emulate policies that have killed millions... is the one on the high road. 

He wants to emulate the policies of Canada, how many millions has UHC killed in your country???

Fucking moron 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He wants to emulate the policies of Canada, how many millions has UHC killed in your country???

Fucking moron 

Yeah because Canada is following Pol Pots example man you’re a moron 

This was 100% an intentional "flub" by the elitist Dem millionaire ruling class to obscure the actual will of the electorate.  The dems, who bitch about voter ID "disenfranchising" people literally just wiped away an entire state's primary because they were afraid Bernie would win.  Crazy times!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What is your opinion on what he should do then?  You somewhat stated he is purposely staying above it all, is that the route you think he should take...again?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking moron 

TBH both the us and Canada would benefit from a sharp reduction of the population of ignorant masses

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking moron 

He really is a fucking moron. I cant wait until trudeau implements those communist policies and he gets kilt. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Start with people who don't know the definition of communism and work your way down

Don't you mean "up"?  Work your way up?

Also, people that quote themselves to make their own point is next...or maybe third.  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Can't act that way in today's politics.   The other side will walk all over you.   "If they put one of yours in the hospital you put two of theirs in the morgue" so to speak.

The GOP let the left and MSM walk all over them for years and what did we get?   War mongering RINO's.

Edited by Highmark