Check your account email address ×

Pelosi makes an ass out of herself

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well i think they have a good chance then I fully expect them to make drastic cuts to social security, medicare and medicaid and shove that National Right to work act right up our asses. Then the economy will implode and democrats will take over in 2024 with a big bowl of turds! MAGA!

YOU LIE....He said last night that all those things were safe!!!!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

YOU LIE....He said last night that all those things were safe!!!!!

No, its pretty well known that republicans plan to cut social security and Medicare (and medicaid), how much we will have to find out. And I have the letter from Rand Paul with the petitions sitting on my desk with the plans for the National Right to Work Act. I sit on the board of directors for our contractors association and I brought that letter to our last meeting. Whatever happens happens we just have to adapt so its good to have a plan for these things before they do. 

Trump did a really good job selling MAGA last night, and the dems looked pathetic as usual so I have no doubt they will lose bigly. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, its pretty well known that republicans plan to cut social security and Medicare (and medicaid), how much we will have to find out. And I have the letter from Rand Paul with the petitions sitting on my desk with the plans for the National Right to Work Act. I sit on the board of directors for our contractors association and I brought that letter to our last meeting. Whatever happens happens we just have to adapt so its good to have a plan for these things before they do. 

Trump did a really good job selling MAGA last night, and the dems looked pathetic as usual so I have no doubt they will lose bigly. 

Yeah I know it’s well known but he lies and the idiots lap it up. Also agree about the Dems...clusterfuck is an understatement. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I know it’s well known but he lies and the idiots lap it up. Also agree about the Dems...clusterfuck is an understatement. 

Whatever you want to say about Trump he is one hell of a salesman. He sells MAGA like a boss. Ive been scrolling my facebook feed since last night and it is loaded with Trumpers jerking off and slamming democrats for not standing and being haters and etc... Its like a feeding frenzy. He fired them up good. 

Just now, Anler said:

Whatever you want to say about Trump he is one hell of a salesman. He sells MAGA like a boss. Ive been scrolling my facebook feed since last night and it is loaded with Trumpers jerking off and slamming democrats for not standing and being haters and etc... Its like a feeding frenzy. He fired them up good. 

Absolutely....he has been a salesman his whole life.

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well i think they have a good chance then I fully expect them to make drastic cuts to social security, medicare and medicaid and shove that National Right to work act right up our asses. Then the economy will implode and democrats will take over in 2024 with a big bowl of turds! MAGA!

You are a probably right but maybe they can prove you wrong.......... but I doubt it. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

You are a probably right but maybe they can prove you wrong.......... but I doubt it. 

Oh I highly doubt it. They cant even run their own primary, they arent going to beat the MAGA squad, no fucking way. Every republican can now run on what Trump just said last night. WTF is going to vote against that? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh I highly doubt it. They cant even run their own primary, they arent going to beat the MAGA squad, no fucking way. Every republican can now run on what Trump just said last night. WTF is going to vote against that? 

When I said "I doubt it", I meant the Reps. will more than likely fuck themselves in the ass from 2020 - 2024. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When I said "I doubt it", I meant the Reps. will more than likely fuck themselves in the ass from 2020 - 2024. :lmao:

If they have the house, senate and Presidency they will pull off some real neocon fuckery, believe that. And the best part is everyone will love it!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

If they have the house, senate and Presidency they will pull off some real neocon fuckery, believe that. And the best part is everyone will love it!

All thanks to corporate sellout democrats making themselves irrelevant. I’m almost not kidding when I say democrats are working for Trump to get him re-elected. This is insane. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

All thanks to corporate sellout democrats making themselves irrelevant. I’m almost not kidding when I say democrats are working for Trump to get him re-elected. This is insane. 

Hey go ahead and say it, I said that years ago and got laughed at. I said the dems arent trying to win, they can get what needs to get done thru Trump. If you pay attention to what is getting passed the dems are going right along with it quietly. 

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Trump officially broke Nancy Pelosi last night.  It's a glorious thing to watch.  It's all politics from here on out to the election in November.

Well she and all of the other tenured legislators needed to go long ago. This epic blood bath should send them on their way. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey go ahead and say it, I said that years ago and got laughed at. I said the dems arent trying to win, they can get what needs to get done thru Trump. If you pay attention to what is getting passed the dems are going right along with it quietly. 

It’s a literal flip by the parties in the role they are playing. Fuck them all. 

• Like 1

Subsection (b) of 18 U.S.C. § 2071 contains a similar prohibition specifically directed at custodians of public records. Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

spot on

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There has never been a boot stomping like that before. 

Thought I was watching the Ellen show for a minute there when he started handing out prizes. :lol:

You get a medal, you get an education, you’re husband is here!!!!!1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Thought I was watching the Ellen show for a minute there when he started handing out prizes. :lol:

You get a medal, you get an education, you’re husband is here!!!!!1

Hahaha. Yep. Exciting theater for sure. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump refused to shake her hand. Good for Pelosi.

Trump is a manchild

And before that she refused to introduce him in typical fashion for a SOTU address. So where does it stop with the petty bullshit. Go lay down