Check your account email address ×

Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

I used to listen to him back in the late nineties early 2000's. The repubilcans lost me in 2003 and Rush's message changed from a conservative one to a neocon one making excuses for the Bush Cheney admin. 

Yep. Me too. I was hard charging GOP. Getting lied to over Iraq was to much. I’ll put up with the craziness of the liberal dems before stepping back into that deceitful pit of lies and death. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ohhh so edgy rough and tough :lol:

You know bhem rolled up his sleeves and flexed his huge arms before typing that 

You shedding a tear for the child raping fear pimp?

Fucking faggot ass retard

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. Me too. I was hard charging GOP. Getting lied to over Iraq was to much. I’ll put up with the craziness of the liberal dems before stepping back into that deceitful pit of lies and death. 

I was already on the edge after 2001 when they increased spending by over 20% and then the rights stripping Patriot act was shoved up our asses. By the time Iraq got queued up I was ready to go. 

Just now, bussman said:

I love how you only believe conspiracy theories that fit your emotional narratives. :lol: 

It doesn’t take Columbo to figure out what a fat boomer travelling solo from a child sex haven with a suitcase full of boner pills was up to. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Tobacco is linked to all kinds of cancer. The ones I have heard of: mouth, throat, skin, kidney, lung, pancreas, bladder and even stomach. The chemicals in the tobacco including nicotine are really just poison. It slowly poisons you over many years. So it can poison you throughout your entire body. 

Nobody here believes in science. 

Away wit yer learning.