Check your account email address ×

The Impeachment in one sentence.

Snake

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah, she’s another complete imbecile.  It’s been clear what they are all about.  Trump’s re-election ads should write themselves with their sound bites.  I hope he doesn’t “nice” then up.  Fuck uniting the nation anymore.  That’s passed.

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TDS has serious consequences.

I think it’s going to have to be death.  One way or the other.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One sentence? The impeachment didn’t change one person’s mind about the content of trump’s character. 

LOL!! The impeachment changed the minds of how people see the current crop of disgusting Democrats........ big time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess she forgot that little thing when she was sworn in to up hold the Constitution.

Oh, they didn’t forget, they’ve decided not to care or, had no intention of upholding it anyway.

49 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

LOL!! The impeachment changed the minds of how people see the current crop of disgusting Democrats........ big time. 

With an big exclamation point!

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Absolutely. The dems need to get way more ruthless and aggressive. The only way they’re going to capitalize on this time in politics is by one person playing the game better than trump. Better at name calling and better at degrading remarks toward trump and his republican bitches. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Absolutely. The dems need to get way more ruthless and aggressive. The only way they’re going to capitalize on this time in politics is by one person playing the game better than trump. Better at name calling and better at degrading remarks toward trump and his republican bitches. 

Ever think about being a campaign manager? 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

More aggressive than trying to remove a sitting president for hurt feelings?  :lol:

There’s too much estrogen and emotion flowing from your side to try and play that game.  I see somebody breaking out into tears on stage and having a hissy...while Americans laugh.  :lmao:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More aggressive than trying to remove a sitting president for hurt feelings?  :lol:

There’s too much estrogen and emotion flowing from your side to try and play that game.  I see somebody breaking out into tears on stage and having a hissy...while Americans laugh.  :lmao:

Bernie might have another heart attack

Quid pro Joe will start crying over Beau

Liz will have a major hissy, and start screaming  !!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TDS has serious consequences.

I can't stress enough how some women hate Trump. 

It begs the question, " why do they hate him so much ? " 

Why do they REALLY hate him so much. 

Well, I guess there's a lot of reasons. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Good God No!  The Dems have mishandled Trump since he walked down the escalator and as such find themselves in the pickle they are in now. You think the Dems are in trouble now wait till Bernie nukes what is left.