Check your account email address ×

Trump Didn’t Know To Call The AG

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

This isn't over yet. Lots more emails coming out.  Trump may not skate on this one quite as easily as some think. 

Nancy was really pushed to rush this thing, seems they would have been better off waiting and gathering more proof. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nancy was really pushed to rush this thing, seems they would have been better off waiting and gathering more proof. 

They really fucked this thing up by rushing it. Trump would be done had the dems exercised a little patience. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

They really fucked this thing up by rushing it. Trump would be done had the dems exercised a little patience. 

Honestly I'm not sure the Dems. want the presidency, they have gotten far more money than they would with a Dem. Pres., and lets face it the economy will likely tank within the next four years or less.  Hoping the Senates actions cause them to lose the majority I think that is what the Dems. are shooting for.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Honestly I'm not sure the Dems. want the presidency, they have gotten far more money than they would with a Dem. Pres., and lets face it the economy will likely tank within the next four years or less.  Hoping the Senates actions cause them to lose the majority I think that is what the Dems. are shooting for.

The senates actions? Look what happened in the house. Was that not a completely partisan exercise? Clinton’s impeachment was bi partisan.

Are we supposed to forget about that and just blame the senate for his acquittal?

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I can agree but, I think they will lose the house over this and it’s unlikely they gain the senate.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The senates actions? Look what happened in the house. Was that not a completely partisan exercise? Clinton’s impeachment was bi partisan.

Are we supposed to forget about that and just blame the senate for his acquittal?

Looking at this bullshit partisanship, imagine if the Dems had the senate also.  They impeach at will.  Our system is now hyper partisan...it’s toast.

Civil war.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yes the house fucked up. So that means the Senate should not be interested in hearing witnesses ?  Two wrongs don't make a right, and one group looks like fuckups the other like cover ups.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can agree but, I think they will lose the house over this and it’s unlikely they gain the senate.

Looking at this bullshit partisanship, imagine if the Dems had the senate also.  They impeach at will.  Our system is now hyper partisan...it’s toast.

Civil war.

Maybe we will see, but as I say the House looks like fuckups, but the Senate looks like they are covering up, and more and more shit will be exposed, and the WH will be seen as covering it up. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

Maybe we will see, but as I say the House looks like fuckups, but the Senate looks like they are covering up, and more and more shit will be exposed, and the WH will be seen as covering it up. 

The senate was an answer to a completely corrupt, biased, partisan and disgusting trial the Dems purposely ran.  That’s all.

I’m not happy they had it at all giving it any amount of credibility.  They should have thrown it in the trash the second they were delivered....on television.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The senate was an answer to a completely corrupt, biased, partisan and disgusting trial the Dems purposely ran.  That’s all.

I’m not happy they had it at all giving it any amount of credibility.  They should have thrown it in the trash the second they were delivered....on television.

That is you biased opinion.  No matter the bias in the house enough evidence was brought forth that 75% wanted the Senate to here from witnesses. 

In the coming days, weeks, and months more information will come out, and more cover ups by the WH will happen, and I honestly think it will hurt the Senate more  than Trump or the house.

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This battle between Trump and the House Dems is far from over.  

Dems are idiots. Unless they get Trump on an actual crime that even the Republicans can't defend they will get the same result. 

In the mean time Republicans can extort Trump for whatever they want. 

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That is you biased opinion.  No matter the bias in the house enough evidence was brought forth that 75% wanted the Senate to here from witnesses. 

In the coming days, weeks, and months more information will come out, and more cover ups by the WH will happen, and I honestly think it will hurt the Senate more  than Trump or the house.

It’s not my “biased” opinion.  It’s indeed what happened.  There wasn’t a single shred of direct evidence to back any of the house’s articles.  Not a sliver of it.  Yet, they voted along party lines to impeach.  Complete bullshit sidestepping th Constitution every singe step of the way.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not my “biased” opinion.  It’s indeed what happened.  There wasn’t a single shred of direct evidence to back any of the house’s articles.  Not a sliver of it.  Yet, they voted along party lines to impeach.  Complete bullshit sidestepping th Constitution every singe step of the way.

The whole thing was a farce. If you’re blaming the senate here you’re not paying attention.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The whole thing was a farce. If you’re blaming the senate here you’re not paying attention.

Yes the House  Dems fucked up but once the Articles are approved it is up to the  Senate to act as an impartial jury and clearly they had no intentions of doing that and said so publicly. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

This battle between Trump and the House Dems is far from over.  

It kind of is though.  The election will heat up and Durham will start dropping indictments and the appetite for impeachment will fade.  Dems made their move and the moral of the story is if you are going to President hunting you have to have all of your ammunition dry are ready to go before you start shooting.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

X2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes the House  Dems fucked up but once the Articles are approved it is up to the  Senate to act as an impartial jury and clearly they had no intentions of doing that and said so publicly. 

If they had proven their case in the house it would be different. They did not IMO. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

If they had proven their case in the house it would be different. They did not IMO. 

Well that's fine but the Senate is where the "trial" happens and to have "jurors" say that they already have their mind made up before the trial even starts is not how it's supposed to work. 

There was no trial. There is no double jeopardy. The house will start this entire process over again and they wont make the same mistakes they made the first time. 

IMO this is not good for Trump. I believe he did most of what he is accused of doing. The emails concerning the aid to Ukraine go way back to March or before and there are hundreds of them.  Say what you want about Schiff but he is a smart guy.  He will not fuck this up this time around.  

This battle will likely go well beyond Nov 2020. There is no statute of limitation on this type of corruption. Trump will be impeached again but it will likely be in his second term. 

• Haha 1