Check your account email address ×

Trump Didn’t Know To Call The AG

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Nancy was really pushed to rush this thing, seems they would have been better off waiting and gathering more proof. 

I think this was the plan all along . even with more proof they knew they would loose .

but now they have a yr of FREE campain adds.

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes the house fucked up. So that means the Senate should not be interested in hearing witnesses ?  Two wrongs don't make a right, and one group looks like fuckups the other like cover ups.

So Bolton would have been the defining witness for the Dem case?....which Bolton?  The one on video before he was fired explaining the call as warm and cordial or the scorned Bolton looking to throw Trump under the bus and sell books?.....His credibility would have been torn to shreds and even Schiff in the past is on tape saying Bolton has no credibility. 

Enough was enough already.:bashhead:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So Bolton would have been the defining witness for the Dem case?....which Bolton?  The one on video before he was fired explaining the call as warm and cordial or the scorned Bolton looking to throw Trump under the bus and sell books?.....His credibility would have been torn to shreds and even Schiff in the past is on tape saying Bolton has no credibility. 

Not just Bolton, but emails, written documents, and other members of the WH staff.  You think Trump has credibility? Christ even snake said he is a liar, his SOS lied about knowing about the call, Mulvaney said it was a QPQ, so did Sondland.   The way the House handled this was very wrong and unfair, doesn't mean that credible evidence wasn't produced, nor does it mean the Senate should not try to get more evidence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And Graham is on tape numerous times calling Trump everything in the book....weird how that works.  

You might not like Boltons policies or positions but you won't here anybody calling him a liar other than  Trump and Shitbag Rudy. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I think this was the plan all along . even with more proof they knew they would loose .

but now they have a yr of FREE campain adds.

ding ding ding winner.

We finally agree on something.  Well this and you've got some awesome mountain sledding photos. 

Going into the electing being able to accuse Republicans of not during their jobs.

Being able to watch as evidence of Trump's crimes trickles out during an election is worth way more to Democrats than an impeached President and having to campaign against someone else. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

ding ding ding winner.

We finally agree on something.  Well this and you've got some awesome mountain sledding photos. 

Going into the electing being able to accuse Republicans of not during their jobs.

Being able to watch as evidence of Trump's crimes trickles out during an election is worth way more to Democrats than an impeached President and having to campaign against someone else. 

guess what it still won't work the D will loose the house and Trump will stay in for 4 more . this mexia plan will backfire harder than you can imajin . amazing the D and there sheep at the networks can't see this . but then why would they ? 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

guess what it still won't work the D will loose the house and Trump will stay in for 4 more . this mexia plan will backfire harder than you can imajin . amazing the D and there sheep at the networks can't see this . but then why would they ? 

I guess we will see what happens.  

It's possible that the President being above the law is an easy sell to Trumpsters.  They've already fallen for over 16,000 lies. 

and the sheep have fallen for this is it every time . 

so far the sheep have been 100% incorrect about every prediction and this is it scam .

not to mention the dems are fucking around with there voters already . the whole iowa poll cancellation stinks all the way to the DNC door. what or shoukd i say who was found out they did not like ? 

even there hard core base is getting sick of there bullshit 

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bolton is the very least of Trumps problems. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Not just Bolton, but emails, written documents, and other members of the WH staff.  You think Trump has credibility? Christ even snake said he is a liar, his SOS lied about knowing about the call, Mulvaney said it was a QPQ, so did Sondland.   The way the House handled this was very wrong and unfair, doesn't mean that credible evidence wasn't produced, nor does it mean the Senate should not try to get more evidence.

Sondland assumed it was a qpq , never was told directly and who cares if it even was........we have now learned nothing ever happened....aid was released, ukraine said no pressure at all and according to Dershowitz ,whether you beleive it or not a qpq is not an impeachable offense. ......plus we have first hand knowledge of the phone call......Trump can say whatever he pleases behind closed doors....no actions were taken

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bolton is the very least of Trumps problems. 

Oh I firmly believe this is not over by a longshot but doubt it will end up benefitting the dem party.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sondland assumed it was a qpq , never was told directly and who cares if it even was........we have now learned nothing ever happened....aid was released, ukraine said no pressure at all and according to Dershowitz ,whether you beleive it or not a qpq is not an impeachable offense. ......plus we have first hand knowledge of the phone call......Trump can say whatever he pleases behind closed doors....no actions were taken

Oh I firmly believe this is not over by a longshot but doubt it will end up benefitting the dem party.

Yeah, there was a quid pro quo.  There were impeachable offences.  The Republican party sold the tiny bit of soul it hadn't sold to the Israelis, Saudis, NRA and Arms dealers. 

If the Democrats can't get out the vote after all of this bullshit, then they don't deserve to win. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, there was a quid pro quo.  There were impeachable offences.  The Republican party sold the tiny bit of soul it hadn't sold to the Israelis, Saudis, NRA and Arms dealers. 

If the Democrats can't get out the vote after all of this bullshit, then they don't deserve to win. 

Yup! When Biden was shielding his kid,,,, 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry...I will continue to believe the Constitutional scholar Dershowitz's explanation of no impeachable offenses. ....and yes, I agree the voters will have to be the ones to oust Trump. We shall see

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/dershowitz-pelosi-house-dems-didnt-impeach-trump-for-a-legitimate-crime.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15807039583942&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fdershowitz-pelosi-house-dems-didnt-impeach-trump-for-a-legitimate-crime

21 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This battle between Trump and the House Dems is far from over.  

This.   The will go after whomever is President until its their person.   Even if its a dem. 

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This.   The will go after whomever is President until its their person.   Even if its a dem. 

I hope Bernie takes down the rest of that miserable party.  It is once again blatantly clear, even more so, that the Dems are clearly starting to fire away at him.  He’s a clown but, that’s what their party has developed.  Let them vote him in.  Dem party finishes eating themselves and Trump glides into 2020.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hope Bernie takes down the rest of that miserable party.  It is once again blatantly clear, even more so, that the Dems are clearly starting to fire away at him.  He’s a clown but, that’s what their party has developed.  Let them vote him in.  Dem party finishes eating themselves and Trump glides into 2020.

Bernie will not get enough support from the suburban voters they so desperately need back to beat Trump.   The dem leadership know's he cannot beat Trump and will continue to frag him.

There was a report on the other day and the guy wouldn't mention much be he said behind the scene's Obama is not happy with the prospects of a Bernie nomination.   Bernie wins a few early and look for Obama to toss a grenade at him.  

Some of the way the Party's set the bar low for someone to run for them comes back to haunt them.   Don't let them and they run independent and completely blow any chances at winning or let them run and they are so far off the party normal stances it can take down the entire party.   It was a bit this way with Trump, the RINO's and neocon's wanted him to go away in the worst way.   Now he's changed the party for the better opening up the GOP to the best of the democrat issues.   Its really been amazing to watch.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bernie will not get enough support from the suburban voters they so desperately need back to beat Trump.   The dem leadership know's he cannot beat Trump and will continue to frag him.

There was a report on the other day and the guy wouldn't mention much be he said behind the scene's Obama is not happy with the prospects of a Bernie nomination.   Bernie wins a few early and look for Obama to toss a grenade at him.  

Some of the way the Party's set the bar low for someone to run for them comes back to haunt them.   Don't let them and they run independent and completely blow any chances at winning or let them run and they are so far off the party normal stances it can take down the entire party.   It was a bit this way with Trump, the RINO's and neocon's wanted him to go away in the worst way.   Now he's changed the party for the better opening up the GOP to the best of the democrat issues.   Its really been amazing to watch.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, Bernie has ZERO chance to beat Trump.  It’s just fun to watch him tear apart that miserable party using their own miserable, disenfranchised fan base against them.

I think it’s very likely Bloomberg is going to buy the party in “Clinton-esque” fashion.  They are already changing their own rules for him.  Wouldn’t surprise me if they took his money (they so badly need) and put him at the top.  Then, stick Clinton/Liawatha/Harris on the ticket with him.

Now, I know what you are thinking.... “Harris??????”  Yeah...me too but,  Dems are still allowing her to be relevant and visible for some reason.  It’s not about her being a black woman though.......mhm.

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, don’t get me wrong, Bernie has ZERO chance to beat Trump.  It’s just fun to watch him tear apart that miserable party using their own miserable, disenfranchised fan base against them.

I think it’s very likely Bloomberg is going to buy the party in “Clinton-esque” fashion.  They are already changing their own rules for him.  Wouldn’t surprise me if they took his money (they so badly need) and put him at the top.  Then, stick Clinton/Liawatha/Harris on the ticket with him.

Now, I know what you are thinking.... “Harris??????”  Yeah...me too but,  Dems are still allowing her to be relevant and visible for some reason.  It’s not about her being a black woman though.......mhm.

Bloomberg would not let the DNC choose his running mate.   Men like that don't let people chose important things like that for them when its their money paying the bills.  I'd say it would be more likely Bloomberg might chose someone like Klobuchar or mayor Pete.  Harris wants to be AG....I think its the only reason she was running. 

I do not think Bloomberg will get the nomination unless Obama comes out quickly and endorses him which is unlikely he will endorse anyone for a while.   Grenade Sanders....yes endorse shorty....no.     

Edited by Highmark