Check your account email address ×

Letter to angry Trump supporters

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh - excuse me...38 miles :lol::lmao: 38 miles :lol: I bet you're Ricky Racer on a trail you've ridden over and over and over and over again :lmao: Can you say BORING :thumb:  I have a Summit this year and will leave the trails to a Sally like yourself :bc: 

How many sanctioned races have you won?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Well that covers it all. 

I like how it debunked all the the bullshit. The info comparing the Clinton foundation to the Trump foundation was great. But typical Rep fuckheads think  if they both have foundations they are equally bad.  There were links to several organizations that give the Clinton foundation top marks.

But that's just one of the many claims this guy dismantles. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh - excuse me...38 miles :lol::lmao: 38 miles :lol: I bet you're Ricky Racer on a trail you've ridden over and over and over and over again :lmao: Can you say BORING :thumb:  I have a Summit this year and will leave the trails to a Sally like yourself :bc: 

:lol:Good luck....it looks like you need it.  Cool picture of your inept riding though. :lol2: And you think those are the only trails I ride?  Have you seen our trail maps?  Holy fuck...how many miles are there in Waufucka, WI?  I know Green Bay and the surrounding areas are sledding hot spots for sure!  

Oh.....and there is nothing impressive about long distance riding....ZERO.  It takes about as much skill as riding a couch.  And I know several people here that would put you to shame with your Summit in the deep Pow.  

Get a life little man...then come see me....so I can embarrass you in person.  :lmao:

Ohhh....you are so upset and steaming sad now aren't you?  Why do you do this to yourself?  :wall:

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I saw the highlights of the last minute field goal.  We play Friday night and have a shot.  Is your youngest a stud like the one who graduated a couple years ago?  Kimberly almost got beat....that would have been a mega upset.  

The youngest is 6' - 275 lbs and plays on the d line. He does pretty well at his position and he's the strongest kid in the weight room in his class. He traded playing time alot with a kid who is 6' 5" - 330 lbs. and happens to be James Starks half brother and he also lives with Starks. We're hoping Starks doesn't get cut so this kid stays here :lol: he's pretty disruptive in the middle.

The Kimberly - Stevens Point game should be a good one. That winning streak that Kimberly has is incredible, that record may never be broken. One of these years Bay Port will get to the big dance, they have too good of a program not to. Honestly, I don't think Fondy beating Kimberly would have been a mega upset, Fondy is on the rise and Kimberly is vulnerable. The Kimberly team this year is not as good as the previous years. :bc:

Edited by snoughnut

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Rideable snow every year here dildo.  And anytime you think you can ride...well, you are welcome.  I'll even wait to "settle up" with you til after the ride.  If you didn't die along the way.

Hey...post more pics of your "impressive" life's accomplishments.  Dork.  :lol2:

Hey....did you ever figure out how to change that belt...or did you just trade the sled in?  :lol:

Snotty...lol Nothing worse than having 15 different names on internet boards

Just now, Mainecat said:

Snotty...lol Nothing worse than having 15 different names on internet boards

Imagine how I felt when I first got here.  I didn't know who any of you fuckers are talking about or addressing.  Jesus..why all the name changes?  I had to make up a cheat sheet.  Took a while to figure out that "Ballsack" was actually a name that belonged to somebody.  Even if it was involuntary.  :lol:

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Lol another poser WI clown with a mountain sled who thinks 4 inches of fluff constitutes da deep pow pow... You couldn't ride off trail if your life depended on it. Nice full face spaceship helmet too. "I have a Summit" BAHAHAHAHAHHAA what a dweeb. Tell us more about racking up triple digit numbers in slaying poon and how you followed it up shredding the gnar on your short track Summit hahaha

Watch out for intimidation!!!!!

Just watched a lib on TV explaining how Republicans will go to black precincts and yell "they are checking for unpaid child support."  :lol:

Every black male starts running for the exit..:dunno:

I like this.  On the thread that debunked the bullshit lies about Hillary. More bullshit lies about Hillary. 

I'm looking to the collective amnesia the Rep asshats have if the Dems win the Senate and white house and continue the good work of Obama.

When things roll along and there is no war with Russia. The Trump fans on here won't admit the bullshit forecasts they made.

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol another poser WI clown with a mountain sled who thinks 4 inches of fluff constitutes da deep pow pow... You couldn't ride off trail if your life depended on it. Nice full face spaceship helmet too. "I have a Summit" BAHAHAHAHAHHAA what a dweeb. Tell us more about racking up triple digit numbers in slaying poon and how you followed it up shredding the gnar on your short track Summit hahaha

I just shit my pants a little.  :lol:

24 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

15032759_10209393229179681_9218138514716

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Watch out for intimidation!!!!!

Just watched a lib on TV explaining how Republicans will go to black precincts and yell "they are checking for unpaid child support."  :lol:

Every black male starts running for the exit..:dunno:

Image result for blacks running away

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like this.  On the thread that debunked the bullshit lies about Hillary. More bullshit lies about Hillary. 

I'm looking to the collective amnesia the Rep asshats have if the Dems win the Senate and white house and continue the good work of Obama.

When things roll along and there is no war with Russia. The Trump fans on here won't admit the bullshit forecasts they made.

Why not link them up right now?  Will they be anything like the forecasts about the ACA?