ckf

Election winner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win on November 8th

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whoever wins, America loses...

Hey!......cheer up!

:lol:

No matter the results, this could be the beginning of some really fun and exciting times here in "Murica".

:ashamed:

And honestly....think about the swearing in ceremony.  Holy shit!  :lol:

Woodstock meets Freaknik meets Cinco de Mayo meets the bride of Frankenstein.

I need to TM that shit for a future made for TV small budget flick.

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

At least we'll be used to it, we've been losing for the last 8 years.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  Obama was RE-elected.  Nothing can be more surprising than that.  And this election was decided long before his was.

Not surprising at all when you look at the 2 choices at the time .     What would be a real shock to me is if this country actually condones the massive corruption that has been exposed in this cycle by voting her in .  All bs aside , it will be a very sad ending .

13 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not surprising at all when you look at the 2 choices at the time .     What would be a real shock to me is if this country actually condones the massive corruption that has been exposed in this cycle by voting her in .  All bs aside , it will be a very sad ending .

The beginning of the end of my patriotism started with the first Clinton....it's fitting the final end comes with this one.  I am not surprised at all though...disappointed, sure.  But I've been watching this shit-show pretty intently for a while now.  It's the only path we really have left ourselves.  IMO, we are about to be the most hate divided country since the civil war no matter who takes the "prize".  The big difference is, IMO, if Hillary takes it....I think it's gonna get a lot nastier quicker.  

And if Trump tries to unify this shit with some lame speech.....I'm gonna be pissed!  Let the Dems roll over and fuck and fumble trying to unite this nation.  They divided it...they can now deal with it.  And watch how fast shit starts to escalate overseas to avoid the issues here.  

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

There are no winners in a game of losers.

In our game...the winners are the politicians.  Everyone else can just help themselves to as much punch as they want.  And are happy to do so.  Well, the Dems are at least happy to do so.

Image result for jonestown today

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hilllary is gonna be a great Prez :thumb:  Let's get the party started and keep the good times rolling :bowdown:

Is that little dude a member of the Clinton cult of personality? He sure is worshipping like it.