Check your account email address ×

A lot of turn-coats on this site

I tried to help Frankie James get on the Alaska State Troopers, and he turned on me.

Shifty was tellin' me where to go sleddin' up in Littleton, and he turned on me.

Aki Baki Pants was talkin' me into sellin' the chicken farm, and goin' to Havasu, and ride SXS, and look for broads, and he turned on me.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Fuck it, I don't trust anybody here, I'm gonna' either go to Ontario like I originally planned, or I'm going to some southern country, sit on the beach, drink booze, and HAVE YOUNG HO'S STROKE MY JOHNSON!!!!!!  

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I tried to help Frankie James get on the Alaska State Troopers, and he turned on me.

Shifty was tellin' me where to go sleddin' up in Littleton, and he turned on me.

Aki Baki Pants was talkin' me into sellin' the chicken farm, and goin' to Havasu, and ride SXS, and look for broads, and he turned on me.

Fuck it, I don't trust anybody here, I'm gonna' either go to Ontario like I originally planned, or I'm going to some southern country, sit on the beach, drink booze, and HAVE YOUNG HO'S STROKE MY JOHNSON!!!!!!  

Hugs?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pay your bets fuck face.  

34 minutes ago, Shifty said:

To turn on you , I would have had to been on your side at some point. Which I was not. Pee pee

Yes you were. You even told me that the parking lot was down behind a burger king or something. I don't give shit anyway, you're another Frankie James. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yes you were. You even told me that the parking lot was down behind a burger king or something. I don't give shit anyway, you're another Frankie James. 

I had only one request. You weren't interested. This is on you. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What bet? The one where I proved my case, and Ben WELCHED on me? Oh, that one?

:lol:   Thanks for the laugh.   Prove it again for us all.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Eh. No. Me giving you directions to the lot didn’t make me your buddy fagboi. Just makes me not an asshole. Then again it seems I gave you false directions anyway so Maybe I am asshole!!!

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Eh. No. Me giving you directions to the lot didn’t make me your buddy fagboi. Just makes me not an asshole. Then again it seems I gave you false directions anyway so Maybe I am asshole!!!

Yes, you said I could come up there sledding with you, and you would show me the local trails. 

However, you had a class coming up or something, and you couldn't make it that day. 

Fuck off anyway, Frankie. I have a good buddy up in Pittsburg where I go. Much better than your faggot area, you stinking, 600CC ridin', unemployed, part-time, no good job, borderline broke, welfare ready, government assistance, low-skilled handyman. 

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, you said I could come up there sledding with you, and you would show me the local trails. 

However, you had a class coming up or something, and you couldn't make it that day. 

Fuck off anyway, Frankie. I have a good buddy up in Pittsburg where I go. Much better than your faggot area, you stinking, 600CC ridin', unemployed, part-time, no good job, borderline broke, welfare ready, government assistance, low-skilled handyman. 

See , now this shit is funny. Much more enjoyable then your banter with " the one "

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That’s not how I remember it there yellow britches.  Why would I invite some old, ass odor stinkin, twig armed, no bladder control, sandy handie giving pos up for a ride?  Except maybe to ventilate ya. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Shifty said:

That’s not how I remember it there yellow britches.  Why would I invite some old, ass odor stinkin, twig armed, no bladder control, sandy handie giving pos up for a ride?  Except maybe to ventilate ya. 

"Cause it was under another name!!!!!  You dirty, no job, low-income, Sec. 8 housing, food-stamp usin', WIC card holdin', welfare applicant, 600CC sled-ridin' bitch. 

38 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Get a job!!!