Check your account email address ×

Top 5 Deadliest Cities In The US

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought Chicago was a war zone according to some of the fags here. Deadlier than kirkuk they say. 

it is a bullshit percentage per 100k game not acctual number of killings think chi town was like 560 last yr . yeah sweet place to bring up a family 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I thought Chicago was a war zone according to some of the fags here. Deadlier than kirkuk they say. 

looks like all of LA has less murders than just  chi town . so lime i sad bull shit numbers game 

Screenshot_20200128-225152.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

So nobody’s done the obvious breakdown yet?  :lmao:

I’d bet all these shit holes have two things in common:  Dem leadership for years if not decades, and “constituents” (wink,wink) of the same base.

Meh, maybe I’ll do it later...but we all know it’s not necessary....even if some of us will deflect and deny to the very end.  

Am.  EYE.  Ryte?

• Thanks 1

LOL...stupid pants shitter posts some shit he thinks is  a "win" somehow.  Spiinner jumps in and tells MC this is really damning toward the Dem party and their base.  Shifting starts but OOOPS...too late.

SO...let's see with some quick "googly" what we have with these "TOP 5 DEADLIEST"

City                                 Dem run since                 AA population

5, Baton Rouge             2005                                 59%

4. New Orleans             1972                                 60%

3. Detroit                        1970                                 84%

2. Baltimore                   1971                                 65%

1. St. Louis                     1949                                 49%

Now, I know many here will be triggered by this...too bad.  Facts are facts.  Also, some of you will try to break this down by any means to try and dissipate these numbers to cover, be my guest.  But, I'd again bet I know what those numbers will show also.

Also, Chicago, like many other cities has a metro area that far exceeds the actual city limits.  When you factor in metro statistics of these large metro areas, the "Most deadliest" will probably change. 

Chicago population = 2.7 mil 

Chicago metro population = 9.5 mil