Check your account email address ×

Anyone own a Rolex?

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back in the day these were the bomb....couldn't hurt 'em and they were inexpensive....

IMG_5199.JPG.b2564911341d9a3a845ead64ce811f9f.JPG

I had three different ones of this exact (or close) model during my “hay days”.  Tough as shit and cheap to replace.  We all wore them.  The one I have now is a tad fancier but still inexpensive and tough as nails.  It’s like if you put a clock inside a tire...LOL.

C178990C-E6A4-4D21-BA2C-372FA133445F.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I had three different ones of this exact (or close) model during my “hay days”.  Tough as shit and cheap to replace.  We all wore them.  The one I have now is a tad fancier but still inexpensive and tough as nails.  It’s like if you put a clock inside a tire...LOL.

C178990C-E6A4-4D21-BA2C-372FA133445F.jpeg

That’s a perfect way to describe it. :thumb:

16 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I have a Rolux that I bought in Times Square back in the 80's. Paid $10. Wonder what it's worth today?

Worth alot if you find the right buyer lol. A buddy had one of the fakes and he was in Vegas playing blackjack. He had lost quite a bit of money and the guy next to him offered $1K for the watch. He said the guy didn't even look at it,put it in his pocket like he won a jackpot and my buddy got out of there as fast as he could.

• Haha 1