Check your account email address ×

Did you hear?

Anler

Just now, steve from amherst said:

The catholic church is very easy to walk away from.

The sole intent of the catholic Church is to produce more catholics not necessarily better christians. And bring your w-2's. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh for sure but we are still learning about the universe and everything in it. To say it was all created by some magical guy 6,000 years ago sounds like more bullshit. And that is based on the words written by another guy which cannot be verified by ANY guy... well I have some beach front property in Arizona that you are going to love! Swear to God. :bc:  

Fact of the matter is that if the universe was only 6000 years old, we wouldn't be able to see our own galaxy, let alone any of the 2 trillion+ other visible galaxies.  The light wouldn't have had time to get here.  So these guys think some great power created a universe with over 2 trillion galaxies that contain on average over 200 billion star systems in each.  This is the visible universe - a distance that light has been traveling to us for approx. 13.8 billion years.  Some people really need to get out more.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Science has been killing god ever since the church wasnt allowed to brand scientists heretics and burn them alive to cleanse their sins. 

Funny how that works

I remember being on the side of science in my youth.  Especially when it came to debating with religion.  It was a mistake in many ways.  The last 10-12 years has shown us many fraudulent, agenda driven sides of “science”....and with that, their horrific and incorrect predictions they’ve shoved down our throats.

Slippery slope.  It’s time to start seeking, and asking for proof and credibility within the scientific community again.  And I’m not talking about them proving gravity.  We should all know what fuckery has been afoot within their little cult.

36 minutes ago, bussman said:

You’ve allowed science to become your god and manipulate your thinking exactly the same way organized religion did in the past. 

Funny how that works. 

Science has become an liberal offshoot and a crutch for the left now.  It’s their cult....and their way of somehow being unconditionally correct by saying, “it’s science!”.

I think we’ve been led around improperly in many ways.  It’s time to start questioning things again and following the money trail for some of this research.

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The catholic church is very easy to walk away from.

Well considering the Vatican is ground zero for pagan/satanic energy posing as Christianity I applaud those that reject it. Other denominations are just as bad, some try to play both sides. I reject all of them. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Well considering the Vatican is ground zero for pagan/satanic energy posing as Christianity I applaud those that reject it. Other denominations are just as bad, some try to play both sides. I reject all of them. 

The Catholic organization can get fucked 

14 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Fact of the matter is that if the universe was only 6000 years old, we wouldn't be able to see our own galaxy, let alone any of the 2 trillion+ other visible galaxies.  The light wouldn't have had time to get here.  So these guys think some great power created a universe with over 2 trillion galaxies that contain on average over 200 billion star systems in each.  This is the visible universe - a distance that light has been traveling to us for approx. 13.8 billion years.  Some people really need to get out more.

Maybe. But science is telling you that with no evidence, just theory. To believe that you must have faith. That’s how science is used to become a religion. You personally can prove almost none of it. You’re just believing what you’re told. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

The Catholic organization can get fucked 

The level of satanic symbolism they use is such a red flag you’d have to purposely ignore it at this point not to see it. 

Rome never fell, it changed clothes. Fuck these demons. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember being on the side of science in my youth.  Especially when it came to debating with religion.  It was a mistake in many ways.  The last 10-12 years has shown us many fraudulent, agenda driven sides of “science”....and with that, their horrific and incorrect predictions they’ve shoved down our throats.

Slippery slope.  It’s time to start seeking, and asking for proof and credibility within the scientific community again.  And I’m not talking about them proving gravity.  We should all know what fuckery has been afoot within their little cult.

Science has become an liberal offshoot and a crutch for the left now.  It’s their cult....and their way of somehow being unconditionally correct by saying, “it’s science!”.

I think we’ve been led around improperly in many ways.  It’s time to start questioning things again and following the money trail for some of this research.

Spot on

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Maybe. But science is telling you that with no evidence, just theory. To believe that you must have faith. That’s how science is used to become a religion. You personally can prove almost none of it. You’re just believing what you’re told. 

Nothing triggers and insults Behn more than the thought that he’s not the smartest guy in the room. It’s extremely small minded. That’s why the thought of a higher power itself insults him to the core.  It’s let’s him know he’s your average dull normal 

27 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Once upon a time, the belief was the universe existed forever.  Although, Christians always believed the universe was created, (or came into existence).  The science now supports the universe had a beginning.

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Nothing triggers and insults Behn more than the thought that he’s not the smartest guy in the room. It’s extremely small minded. That’s why the thought of a higher power itself insults him to the core.  It’s let’s him know he’s your average dull normal 

Can’t argue with that one. 

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

fine then put the theory of God thru the same proof of work as science and things will start to make more sense. Throw politics in there also. Everyone should be asking more questions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

fine then put the theory of God thru the same proof of work as science and things will start to make more sense. Throw politics in there also. Everyone should be asking more questions. 

No need for science. Throw common sense in the mix and it looks a whole lot different.

39 minutes ago, bussman said:

The level of satanic symbolism they use is such a red flag you’d have to purposely ignore it at this point not to see it. 

Rome never fell, it changed clothes. Fuck these demons. 

Satanism is some made up shit also. Like religion you can choose to give that power over you or not. Those are people who have retained power and wealth forever and dont want to give it up so they promote lies and illusions. Thats not Satan, just evil selfish people. 

Just now, Anler said:

Is this a rebuttal or are you mirroring what I stated?  Science requires a certain amount of faith basing belief also.  The science community has shown us that their "faith" should be questioned as well.  It's been tougher to prove religion wrong because of the faith aspect but, it's been easy to see where science has been wrong.

41 minutes ago, ACE said:

But isnt that what Bussman is doing? I know whats true and you dont? Ben and everybody else would be much more open to God if proof of said God was well.. provable. 

Just now, ACE said:

You don’t have to go to church or belong to any organization to be a Christian 

Or believe in any "higher power" or life after death scenario.  Any of these facets that require human organization are dangerous.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Is this a rebuttal or are you mirroring what I stated?  Science requires a certain amount of faith basing belief also.  The science community has shown us that their "faith" should be questioned as well.  It's been tougher to prove religion wrong because of the faith aspect but, it's been easy to see where science has been wrong.

I think we agree. If someone sticks something in your face and says "this is science, you have to believe it!" You should say "Ok let me see the data that brought you to this conclusion". And in doing so the data shows 1+2=35 then you know that this isnt science this is malarchy. Same with God. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Satanism is some made up shit also. Like religion you can choose to give that power over you or not. Those are people who have retained power and wealth forever and dont want to give it up so they promote lies and illusions. Thats not Satan, just evil selfish people. 

Real or not there is more than enough evidence and symbolism to prove that the world’s elite believe in it.