Check your account email address ×

Down goes Kobe.

BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems they are treating his death like the Pope died. I mean yeah he was good at putting a round rubber object in a wire hole but he did rape and strangle a woman.

He'll be in the basketball HOF this year.  amazing how rapes forgiven somehow and Pete Roses gambling was not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

He'll be in the basketball HOF this year.  amazing how rapes forgiven somehow and Pete Roses gambling was not. 

What happened to Kobe is he said, she said. These broads see dollar signs, and she collected nicely.
Rose broke the rules about betting on games he was in and it was proven that he did.

I still think they should let Pete in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What happened to Kobe is he said, she said. These broads see dollar signs, and she collected nicely.
Rose broke the rules about betting on games he was in and it was proven that he did.

so that is why he agreed to a public appolagy along with the $$$.?

oh no he could shoot for 3 he would never do that 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so that is why he agreed to a public appolagy along with the $$$.?

oh no he could shoot for 3 he would never do that 

He just wanted to make it go away...who knows what happened in that room. :dunno: 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

He just wanted to make it go away...who knows what happened in that room. :dunno: 

well we know after that little negotiation she would not testify.  so there is that. 

besides did you forget the rules of the ME TO game . well not your fault obviosly all of Hollywood did tonight also 

29 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s very difficult to peal away what’s real with this stuff. Given the fact that Kobe had no history of sexual assault before or after the incident as an adult, I’m thinking bullshit. 

I would never say this publicly, but America really needs to die.

A doctor at Mass. General could operate on your little kid's heart valve, and save his life.  

Some fukkin' neurosurgeon could cut a fukkin neuroblastoma out of your kid's brain, and we never hear about them, or even know who they are.

Tom Brady throws a touchdown, and all we see is him and Giselle, 24/7, in their mansions, in all their glory, or worse yet, Kim Kardashian and her black Kanye. 

I know I'm an old guy, and it's just me, but I stand by what I say, America really needs to starve and die. Mostly, Americans needs to starve to death.

Basketball and baseball players getting 30,40,50 MILLION dollars a year. If it was not for my family members I would wish starvation on America.   

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s very difficult to peal away what’s real with this stuff. Given the fact that Kobe had no history of sexual assault before or after the incident as an adult, I’m thinking bullshit. 

so you forgot the rules your team set for the ME TO game also 

Most of these rape claims are money shots.

Ask some cops that you know how about broads that go after them, or how about some of the bitches that work in departments just to be around the cops. 

Do you think girls that work as dispatchers aren't there to be around the cops??

The cops were only making 40Gs and the hose-bags would get involved with them, and there were always some kind of claim made, if not to the level of a full brutal rape.

Go ahead ask some cops, ask them if there are " COP GROUPIES " ??? Some of the little cunts are hot too, almost irresistible. They are nothing but trouble. 

So, a pro athlete making 10 million a year is a rich target. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really you forgot about the ME TO movement all your Hollywood hero's pushed for over 2 yrs but today all is forgotten? 

Kobe’s incident was long before Me to.  I support that movement. It’s done some very good work in criminal justice. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kobe’s incident was long before Me to.  I support that movement. It’s done some very good work in criminal justice. 

Too bad like everything else started with good intentions it’s been hijacked by the evil ones. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Too bad like everything else started with good intentions it’s been hijacked by the evil ones. 

True. It’s not a right or left thing. Both sides have their zealots who don’t think anyone deserves second chances and all problems are solved with prison.