Check your account email address ×

He Has Spit The Bit

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

WGAF?

I think it’s clear who has “spit the bit” on this site.  Somebody who is dangerously (not to mention weirdly) obsessed with Rudy and Graham.

Pouty hates lispers and queers!  :lol:

yeah no kidding.  A while ago.  :lol: and he calls me obsessed, while he posts 5x as much as I do.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And the Trump cult members cant bring themselves to even utter one bad word about Rudy. Good fucking god what a sorry bunch of brainwashed morons

It’s a cult Ben. Like a street gang where members are found from people easily led with shallow useless lives that need a group to cling to. It gives them a sense of need and camaraderie they don’t get in their life.  Anyone that would support the president of the US tweeting this below would be a cult member. Give him a chance they said he will mature in office....

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And the Trump cult members cant bring themselves to even utter one bad word about Rudy. Good fucking god what a sorry bunch of brainwashed morons

LOL!!!  “You’d better jump on our little hating bandwagon and say bad stuff about shit you know nothing about like we do or....you’re all cult members!!!!!”

:lol:

Look Ben!  Your back up is here!  :lol2:

vvvvvvvvvv

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a cult Ben. Like a street gang where members are found from people easily led with shallow useless lives that need a group to cling to. It gives them a sense of need and camaraderie they don’t get in their life.  Anyone that would support the president of the US tweeting this below would be a cult member. Give him a chance they said he will mature in office....

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

One more thing...Fox keeps putting this lunatic on the air knowing he is going to act this way...almost as if they are trying to discredit him and let everybody know he is nuts. I think it’s insurance for Trump in case Rudy spills the beans about Lev Parnas and the rest of the shenanigans he has been part of and privy to although I have a feeling Rudy has some insurance of his own for when Trump throws him under the bus....Interesting stuff.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more thing...Fox keeps putting this lunatic on the air knowing he is going to act this way...almost as if they are trying to discredit him and let everybody know he is nuts. I think it’s insurance for Trump in case Rudy spills the beans about Lev Parnas and the rest of the shenanigans he has been part of and privy to although I have a feeling Rudy has some insurance of his own for when Trump throws him under the bus....Interesting stuff.

I was out to eat last week with a group. The subject of Rudy came up. The Fox News watching trumpers of the group were cumming in their shorts about the evidence Rudy was going to show. It was a stunning moment in all things trump. People of the right don’t see Rudy as nuts. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This post is very slingeresque. Hahahaha

Just now, spin_dry said:

I was out to eat last week with a group. The subject of Rudy came up. The Fox News watching trumpers of the group were cumming in their shorts about the evidence Rudy was going to show. It was a stunning moment in all things trump. People of the right don’t see Rudy as nuts. 

Kinda like all the evidence spewing you used to do about Russian Collusion?  :lmao: 

I'm getting to hate Rudy. I fukkin' hate the way he is so hyper, interrupts people, and won't stop talking!!!

I just watched him last night with Judge Jeanine Pirro, he was such a fukkin' asshole, it made me want to slap his face off. I'm not saying his information is either right or wrong, I'm saying his demeanor is repulsive. He kept cutting her off, and wouldn't stop ranting. 

I also can't stand his teeth/gums, they look disgusting. I think it's time to put Rudy out to pasture. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

OMG you can't make this shit up .

did you look at your reflection at all as you typed this self describing rant ? 

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Kinda like all the evidence spewing you used to do about Russian Collusion?  :lmao: 

no that went on for 3 yrs and still today.

the part I found most unbelievable was the< went out with a group of people >

and even more that group had any one who ever watched fox .

unless,of course this was a first and last encounter