Check your account email address ×

Judicial Watch Uncovers Millions on Dirty Voter Rolls!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I always have, 2 states

you don't need it . all you need a a regesterd voter to vouch for you.  they ask but you are not required to have it . from what I understand we can't gave a fed law saying you must have it becuse that is some how  racist 

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No facts will ever set your delusional mind at ease, just say it's Bush's fault or post up that list, you'll feel better. 

Anything to help the left continue their history 👍

CINCINNATI – A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past.Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson’s plea.During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson – from witness harassment to theft to assault – as Richardson stood before him.

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released.At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to “welcome her back” and applaud her.They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero. 

A once-celebrated Michigan Democrat has been charged with six felony counts for allegedly altering absentee ballots during the 2018 midterm elections.

But remember: You are the paranoid conspiracist for thinking voter fraud is real.

Sherikia Hawkins, 38, is accused of using her position as city clerk for the Detroit suburb of Southfield, Michigan, to alter as many as 193 absentee ballots, according to an affidavit highlighted by National Review’s Jack Crowe.

Hawkins, a registered Democrat, was arraigned Monday and charged with forgery of a public record and falsifying returns or records. She has been charged also with several counts of using a computer to commit a crime. Hawkins has been placed on paid administrative leave from her six-figure salary position pending the results of her trial.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Anything to help the left continue their history 👍

CINCINNATI – A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past.Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson’s plea.During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson – from witness harassment to theft to assault – as Richardson stood before him.

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released.At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to “welcome her back” and applaud her.They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero. 

A once-celebrated Michigan Democrat has been charged with six felony counts for allegedly altering absentee ballots during the 2018 midterm elections.

But remember: You are the paranoid conspiracist for thinking voter fraud is real.

Sherikia Hawkins, 38, is accused of using her position as city clerk for the Detroit suburb of Southfield, Michigan, to alter as many as 193 absentee ballots, according to an affidavit highlighted by National Review’s Jack Crowe.

Hawkins, a registered Democrat, was arraigned Monday and charged with forgery of a public record and falsifying returns or records. She has been charged also with several counts of using a computer to commit a crime. Hawkins has been placed on paid administrative leave from her six-figure salary position pending the results of her trial.

Proof that if you break the law you get caught by the laws in place, and that as I have said many times here the real danger is from people working in positions to alter votes not in person voter fraud, of voters without ID.

Please explain how any form of voter ID would have prevented this.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Proof that if you break the law you get caught by the laws in place, and that as I have said many times here the real danger is from people working in positions to alter votes not in person voter fraud, of voters without ID.

Please explain how any form of voter ID would have prevented this.

Nope it shows that far too many are not caught, not to mention the adulation and appreciation  the Democrats showed for Melowese and her multiple cote fraud.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Nope it shows that far too many are not caught, not to mention the adulation and appreciation  the Democrats showed for Melowese and her multiple cote fraud.

Well yes it does show that you get caught.

Now one more time how would voter ID stop this.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Typical, the left needs vote fraud to win , just like Franken and his Volvo’s full of “found ballots.

even unions required ID to vote in their “elections” :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Typical, the left needs vote fraud to win , just like Franken and his Volvo’s full of “found ballots.

Typical of cry babies like you, can't even answer a simple question.

Stick to the list and Bush's fault until someone tells you what else to say.

Broward Co FL Sec of Elections Brenda Snipes and her team have been caught red-handed engaging in massive voter fraud by filling out thousands of absentee ballots in a secret locked room.

Broward County is one of the largest swing counties in Florida. It would not 

take much voter fraud there to flip it.

The voter fraud whistle-blower is a former Secretary of Elections Department employee and she has filled out a sworn affidavit:

You can read the affidavit here.

The affidavit by Chelsey Marie Smith accuses Broward County officials of filling out blank absentee ballots to officials who she saw filling the ballots out at theSupervisor of Elections headquarters.

Smith said she was asked to deliver numerous ballots to a secret locked room where employees were filling out the absentee ballots. At first she was not clear as to what was happening. When she finally clearly saw what was up and reported it, she was terminated and told to never come back!

After being caught red-handed engaging in voter fraud, Broward Co FL Sec of Elections Brenda Snipes claimed staff were “replicating damaged ballots” in the locked secret room without official monitors present. Yeah, that was a good one Brenda!

According to the whistle-blower, the massive voter fraud went on day after day and included what had to be thousands of ballots.

Brenda Snipes is already under lawsuit for deliberately misprinting absentee ballots! Why is she still around?

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you don't need it . all you need a a regesterd voter to vouch for you.  they ask but you are not required to have it . from what I understand we can't gave a fed law saying you must have it becuse that is some how  racist 

Every time I have voted they asked me for my id and crossed my name off of a list. 

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

absintee should only be alowed to pick up a forum at a local branch of govenment with tbere id .

and absent ballots should only be sent certified and sealed mail  and only be opened and inserted with people from both party's present .pretty badic to implement .

if you are out of the countery with no embassy  for the 6mo you would have vote absent to fucking bad 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I didn't know the requirements in Michigan as I have always shown my  license but apparently you can sign an affidavit as to why you aren't in possession of an ID. You still have to be registered and vote at the proper polling location..the whole massive voter fraud narrative being done in this manner seems overblown. I would be more  concerned with faulty/tampered with voting machines.

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-5647_12539_29836-202520--,00.html

13 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yep.  Even I know the person handing out the ballots, I still have to show them my Ford ID.  There are always multiple challengers on hand to make sure of it.  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

absintee should only be alowed to pick up a forum at a local branch of govenment with tbere id .

and absent ballots should only be sent certified and sealed mail  and only be opened and inserted with people from both party's present .pretty badic to implement .

if you are out of the countery with no embassy  for the 6mo you would have vote absent to fucking bad 

I agree, I always said that that absentee ballots are at the greatest risk for fraud, the least amount of voter fraud is committed by in person voting.  If you look at the statistics in person voter fraud is a fractional number in billions, something like 0.0001 per billion.