Check your account email address ×

Judicial Watch Uncovers Millions on Dirty Voter Rolls!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He doesnt know the difference... 

I think many don't. 

Like voter ID, time after time case after case has been lost because no proof of voter fraud, but proof that the ID law was being instituted to prevent a certain group from voting.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think many don't. 

Like voter ID, time after time case after case has been lost because no proof of voter fraud, but proof that the ID law was being instituted to prevent a certain group from voting.

Fraud should be pursued and prosecuted and this is part of rooting out the avenues for fraud but this isnt fraud. 

Just now, bussman said:

Analer says fraud doesn’t happen at that level, he knows!!!

Yeah, both him and 1kjw keep denying simple facts.

Just now, Anler said:

Fraud should be pursued and prosecuted and this is part of rooting out the avenues for fraud but this isnt fraud. 

How?  How should it pursued and prosecuted after the fact?  I want you and 1kjw to think about it and explain what laws are on the books that would prove fraud after the fact?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I 100% agree, if people actually knew the protections in place already, they would be far less triggered.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I 100% agree, if people actually knew the protections in place already, they would be far less triggered.

LOL! Protection for the felons, illegals and dead people that make up the liberals base? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Google it. "Pennsylvania 100% voter turnout"  and you will find all kinds of articles

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/american-society/philly-voter-fraud-allegations-race-voter-id/

dedicated dems! :lol: there may not have been any chance of a republican wining there but there is policing and prosecution there for voter fraud. 

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news/politics/state/philly-election-worker-pleads-guilty-to-fraud-20180509.html

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/10/30/4-election-workers-charged-with-fraud-voter-intimidation/

And some people believe snopes and some think they are shit but this was apparently a highly contested issue. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/2012-voter-fraud/

https://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspiracies/

1 hour ago, Anler said:

These are just names of registered voters that havent been taken off the voter rolls. It doesnt prove any fraud has been committed. 

Voter ID or bust.  The only party that consistently fight against honest voting registry are the Democrats.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

dedicated dems! :lol: there may not have been any chance of a republican wining there but there is policing and prosecution there for voter fraud. 

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news/politics/state/philly-election-worker-pleads-guilty-to-fraud-20180509.html

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/10/30/4-election-workers-charged-with-fraud-voter-intimidation/

And some people believe snopes and some think they are shit but this was apparently a highly contested issue. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/2012-voter-fraud/

https://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspiracies/

This is why I asked you to "google" it.  Come up with all the stuff you want to prove or disprove without me putting in any bias.  I should not have even listed the one I did.

Obviously, there are problems and there was fraud in Philly, but it's hard to prove VOTER FRAUD, due to the current laws regarding Id's being tied to votes or lack of that.  I think you proved that, election workers were charged, yet snopes and factcheck refuted some of the statements about it.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I agree

x2

no one should be able to vote without proof of residency,  for states that allow illegals to get licenses the requirement should be a real id compliant license or a passport.   And college kids should vote where they claim to be primary residence not where they go to school.  

• Thanks 2

Just now, racer254 said:

This is why I asked you to "google" it.  Come up with all the stuff you want to prove or disprove without me putting in any bias.  I should not have even listed the one I did.

Obviously, there is problems and there was fraud in Philly, but it's hard to prove VOTER FRAUD, do to the current laws regarding Id's tied to votes or lack of that.  I think you proved that, election workers were charged, yet snopes and factcheck refuted some of the statements about it.

I was responding to the OP, you went all Philly. Sure voter fraud exists just not in the OP. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

x2

no one should be able to vote without proof of residency,  for states that allow illegals to get licenses the requirement should be a real id compliant license or a passport.   And college kids should vote where they claim to be primary residence not where they go to school.  

It really shouldnt be that big of a deal, most states will give you an ID for free if you cant afford it. 

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

By all means, show some examples that have any teeth to combat this.

Every candidate is allowed to have a watcher at every polling place and can contest or challenge any vote, every polling place has members from both parties overseeing the polling stations, every polling station only allows one person one vote per name and address.

There are three.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Voter ID or bust.  The only party that consistently fight against honest voting registry are the Democrats.

That is utter bullshit, in case after case it was proven in court that the Republicans pushing the ID's were trying to eliminate a certain group of voters. Further they chose to make it more difficult to get ID's and tried to limit what was a legitimate ID. And that is why in case after case they lost. 

I am all for an ID just make it easy to obtain or better yet let them use the same ID they use for everything else in their lives, a utility bill is proof of residence in matters of identity theft, should be good enough to get a voter ID.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Every candidate is allowed to have a watcher at every polling place and can contest or challenge any vote, every polling place has members from both parties overseeing the polling stations, every polling station only allows one person one vote per name and address.

There are three.

And if criminal action is proven, how are you going to reverse any of that?  Do you really think politicians don't know this?  Have you been paying attention to what everyone has been saying here about politicians and convictions? 

44 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! Protection for the felons, illegals and dead people that make up the liberals base? 

No facts will ever set your delusional mind at ease, just say it's Bush's fault or post up that list, you'll feel better. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And if criminal action is proven, how are you going to reverse any of that?  Do you really think politicians don't know this?  Have you  saying here about politicians and convictions? 

The votes that are challenged aren't counted until proven legitimate, so there is nothing to reverse.

Just now, 1jkw said:

The votes that are challenged aren't counted until proven legitimate, so there is nothing to reverse.

LOL  Are you serious?  The votes have already been cast.  This type of argument is just plain ignorance.  Lawyers love it, especially the ones running for office.

• Thanks 1