Check your account email address ×

Grand Rapids Man Killed in Wexford County Snowmobile Crash

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aaaand here it is!   :bc:

Look you fucking munch.  Most of the time on my trails there isn’t enough time to do more than let off the flipper and get the sled as far right as possible.  I don’t need some retards trying to figure out what, where how and why they are gonna lose control by trying to steer with one hand.  BTW, next time you go out....do that.  Try to steer with one hand.  Let me know how it works out.  

SO...enough with these fod damn hand signals.  Remember, it’s not your health and welfare I care about....IT’S MINE.

Bullet sponge!!!!!   :lol:

15F013F7-5BF1-47F7-BDB5-B427154B3A1D.gif

Never heard anyone complain about being able to control their machine while giving a complimentary hand sig before... :news:

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aaaand here it is!   :bc:

Look you fucking munch.  Most of the time on my trails there isn’t enough time to do more than let off the flipper and get the sled as far right as possible.  I don’t need some retards trying to figure out what, where how and why they are gonna lose control by trying to steer with one hand.  BTW, next time you go out....do that.  Try to steer with one hand.  Let me know how it works out.  

SO...enough with these fod damn hand signals.  Remember, it’s not your health and welfare I care about....IT’S MINE.

Bullet sponge!!!!!   :lol:

15F013F7-5BF1-47F7-BDB5-B427154B3A1D.gif

Then you're riding way beyond your capabilities

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Never heard anyone complain about being able to control their machine while giving a complimentary hand sig before... :news:

Well, he was a weak HQ POG , so then there's that.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wow

You really that dense you need somebody counting how many sleds are coming from the other way??

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Courtesy and proper trail etiquette. Plus I dont really trust other riders. 

Bah

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He doesn't leave the yard much so it's not surprising he doesn't know 

Stick to your RR grades to rack up the miles Pyle ...

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It really is amazing.  It mostly just seem to be the drunkards that off themselves.  Darwin knows....

Am a HUGE proponent of stopping stupid hand signaling.  Keep your god damn hands on the bars!!!!

yeah 1 was deff drunk 

the other was with his wife trail riding in the woods no stop sign no stop ahead his wife watched him get taken out by a box truck doing about 60.

other was in a slide .

my 1 bud who got a 15k chopper ride was halling ass to catch up after a piss stop and some one had plowed thrugh the trail about 1.5 feet down . he saw it as he was on it stood up tail of sled hit the other side and hit him so hard in the ass it broke his back .

the other chopper ride was a buds,wife on the st Croix yrs back big crew rolling wfo she was prob mid pack every one was just jumping a small ice heave and sled in fr of her must have busted off a chunk and her left ski went under at about 90 . and the barrel rolls started .

and fucking hand signals . great if you the first guy can control your sled and want to let me know cool if not just drive .

and why at dusk or night just cracks me up .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah 1 was deff drunk 

the other was with his wife trail riding in the woods no stop sign no stop ahead his wife watched him get taken out by a box truck doing about 60.

other was in a slide .

my 1 bud who got a 15k chopper ride was halling ass to catch up after a piss stop and some one had plowed thrugh the trail about 1.5 feet down . he saw it as he was on it stood up tail of sled hit the other side and hit him so hard in the ass it broke his back .

the other chopper ride was a buds,wife on the st Croix yrs back big crew rolling wfo she was prob mid pack every one was just jumping a small ice heave and sled in fr of her must have busted off a chunk and her left ski went under at about 90 . and the barrel rolls started .

and fucking hand signals . great if you the first guy can control your sled and want to let me know cool if not just drive .

and why at dusk or night just cracks me up .

At night it doesnt really matter as you cant see it and you will see the lights anyway. 

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You really that dense you need somebody counting how many sleds are coming from the other way??

Bah

That's not what I meant dummy.  If you don't want to give a hand signal, you still need to slow down while passing oncoming traffic. Way to many idiots aren't doing that.

Like I said, you have very little riding experience and it shows by your dumb comments.

You've never ridden the UP so just shut the fuck up retard. The UP is far from all rail road grades, dummy.

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I dgaf a fuck about hand signal's but there should be a test that if you can't ride one handed you don't get to ride at all!!!!

Yep

50 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's not what I meant dummy.  If you don't want to give a hand signal, you still need to slow down while passing oncoming traffic. Way to many idiots aren't doing that.

Like I said, you have very little riding experience and it shows by your dumb comments.

You've never ridden the UP so just shut the fuck up retard. The UP is far from all rail road grades, dummy.

Yep

I do sometimes if the other person does. I just find it annoying. I can see how many sleds there are ...

I've been riding since you were still on the nipple - so stfu imbecile.

That's what you ride most is RR grades :read:

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Then you're riding way beyond your capabilities

Well, he was a weak HQ POG , so then there's that.

Exactly what is your "capability" that you can ride with one hand?  What size is your saddlebag!?!??!?!?!?!?!  :lol: 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Why - stay on your own side of trail & no worries.

It's fairly simple...just assume somebody is coming around every corner...and keep your god damn hands on the bars.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Bah

'I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY ARE IN YOUR GROUP AND WANT EVERY RIDER TO REMIND ME AS THEY GO BY!!!!  I WANT A COUNT DOWN!!!  ALSO...MAKE SURE THE LAST RIDER SIGNALS HE IS THE LAST RIDER IN CASE I ALREADY LOST COUNT!!!!  I WANT MY TRAIL ETIQUETTE!!!!!!!!!"

Image result for Derp gif

40 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I do sometimes if the other person does. I just find it annoying. I can see how many sleds there are ...

I've been riding since you were still on the nipple - so stfu imbecile.

That's what you ride most is RR grades :read:

When's the last time you've been riding, other than popping wheelies in your yard.

You aren't much older than me, and you haven't been riding longer than I have.

Again, you've never been on a snowmobile trail in the UP.  You stupidity shows thru your replies.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t signal much. I do like to flash up all five fingers when I’m riding by my self. I crack myself up every time I do it.:ashamed:

I am not kidding....I saw a guy flash his hand twice then throw up some digits the third time.  It took me a second to try to figure out what it was but he was signaling for 12 or 13 riders.  You should have seen what the ones following him were doing.  Holy fuck.  I’d have loved to be at that group ride pre-brief.  Did they assign numbers?

i lol’ed under my helmet.

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

When's the last time you've been riding, other than popping wheelies in your yard.

You aren't much older than me, and you haven't been riding longer than I have.

Again, you've never been on a snowmobile trail in the UP.  You stupidity shows thru your replies.

Couple years now. 

You don't know when I started riding dummy...

So what. I don't have to trailer 5 hours to ride like you do - on normal winters anyway. How many miles you got this winter big shot?

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t signal much. I do like to flash up all five fingers when I’m riding by my self. I crack myself up every time I do it.:ashamed:

I do the metal sign because it's cool and unique! 

:ylsuper:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Couple years now. 

You don't know when I started riding dummy...

So what. I don't have to trailer 5 hours to ride like you do - on normal winters anyway. How many miles you got this winter big shot?

And you're worries about hand signals  :lmao:

and you don't know when I did.   And like I said, you aren't that much older than me 

Because you're talking shit to me about the UP , yet you've never ridden there. :lol: :lmao:  Go lay on the couch and watch the game.  You don't have anything else to say here