Check your account email address ×

U.S. Alcohol-Related Deaths Have Doubled, Study Says

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

There you faggots go, talking about cocks again. You come over here and ask that, and you'll overdose on a fukkin 5-D Cell Maglite. 

Oh yeah sure you just want more cock, junkie. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Dragon 800 says he has a massively high tolerance so not likely. 

I got a big Maglite with your name on it. I can just hear it thumping off the side of that giant ASS-HEAD of yours. 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe once I've gone two weeks without any alcohol , maybe twice since 15 I guess.

I live in an area that essentially celebrates the functional alcoholic. I know a lot of people that drink every single day and are fine. 

My buddy Jaime has been off work for 2 years because of an accident. Hes been drinking every single day 12-20 beers I'd say. Hes fine and could quit cold turkey and wouldnt suffer a trembling hand.

He just likes drinking beer , that's all

You don't really know until you try whether it will affect either one of you but it surprises me every time that it hasn't messed any of us up. 

I really enjoy drinking. I drink Rum or Scotch and like everything about it except how much bad it is for me.  I've lost 10lbs since New Years. Most of it is the diet and ramped up exercise but the booze plays a part too. But I gained that in December with all the parties and vacation. 

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love beer....I like to order 2 at a time and see how fucked up I can get in an hour!!!!

We did have some fun for sure.

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Have any of you ever had a serious enough drinking hobby that you went into the DT’s?  I gained 10 lbs in December so we are on a whole 30 diet.  In December we went to 10 parties, spent 11 days on vacation. Anyway even after what I would consider a month of steady drinking, and quitting cold, nothing. I have a bunch of younger buddies that use to do this dry January with us as a bet.  Winners got a $100.00 bottle of scotch. Anyway most couldn’t last January without drinking. But no one had any withdrawal symptoms. Just curious how much you have to drink to feel the Dt’s. 

Was about 10 hours for me at my peak. Started drinking at 4-5AM after 1 cup of coffee. 

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

DT’s typically begin 48-72 hours after taking the last drink. 

I wasnt typical-  Everyday 18+ beers for almost a year, maybe longer.  Had a come to Jesus chat on a Monday and went in Tuesday for several nights and havent had another to this day.  No meds just education.  Approaching 18 months sober now.  

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jammin said:

Was about 10 hours for me at my peak. Started drinking at 4-5AM after 1 cup of coffee. 

I wasnt typical-  Everyday 18+ beers for almost a year, maybe longer.  Had a come to Jesus chat on a Monday and went in Tuesday for several nights and havent had another to this day.  No meds just education.  Approaching 18 months sober now.  

I'm glad you're happy and healthy....we can still just as much fun

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, jammin said:

Impressive.  Just blowing off drinking for a month makes me appreciate how drinking is such a large part of everything we do. 
Hard day at work? You deserve a drink. 
had a good day? You deserve a drink. 
apre biking, boating, sledding,boarding, workout. Etc. 

Good for you for being able to work through that. Many do not. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Impressive.  Just blowing off drinking for a month makes me appreciate how drinking is such a large part of everything we do. 

I've given up booz all together.....beer only

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't think I've ever been quite like that, but know many people who are.

However - working on a vintage sled?  Better have 6 in me before I even start swearing and throwing wrenches at that MF'er.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't think I've ever been quite like that, but know many people who are.

However - working on a vintage sled?  Better have 6 in me before I even start swearing and throwing wrenches at that MF'er.  

Doing anything with a vintage sled is basically like getting fucked in the ass by the biggest dick in the world....

It's so fuckin gay there just isnt any reason at all to do it 

Unless you're a real fucking faggot

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Doing anything with a vintage sled is basically like getting fucked in the ass by the biggest dick in the world....

Keeps me out of the gay bars and night clubs, that is for sure.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you work on a lot of them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jammin said:

Good work Jammin.....3 years for me this month. :thumbsup:

• Like 3