Check your account email address ×

Plane was struck by an anti-aircraft missile system

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m doing a boiler job in a project at 65th and Lowe. Meet me for lunch. Rib tips and grape drink fuckface.

6FC55805-7B8C-4786-9D26-AC018061E5E0.jpeg

EF81AFFD-947F-4EA8-8996-A5F5402BF6CA.jpeg

Im going somewhere nice for lunch today, loser. Its my assistants last day so the whole office is going out. 

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ahh yes, The Momo Doctrine®️

Prove I don't have a helicopter, a 25,000 sq. foot warehouse filled with collector cars, multiple US properties, an oak mahogany office, etc, etc....

:lol:

Edited by frenchy

• Gold Member

Reports are the crash site is completely cleaned up.  Very odd for a crash site to be cleaned up this quickly according to experts....

if I was a betting man I would say TDS people will make full circle, put their support behind Iran and claim it wasn’t shot down by Iran cause the crash site evidence doesn’t support a missle strike

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Reports are the crash site is completely cleaned up.  Very odd for a crash site to be cleaned up this quickly according to experts....

if I was a betting man I would say TDS people will make full circle, put their support behind Iran and claim it wasn’t shot down by Iran cause the crash site evidence doesn’t support a missle strike

It was cleaned up before any experts were invited in.

Nothing to see.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Im going somewhere nice for lunch today, loser. Its my assistants last day so the whole office is going out. 

If you change your mind , let me know. We are locked in the boiler room,so we don’t get kilt by da hood rats. Since it’s her last day,are you going to grab her butt? Or is grabbing her butt the reason why she is leaving?

97A2AC5A-C652-4BDA-B296-2F5C54C63DBA.jpeg

Just now, Woodtick said:

If you change your mind , let me know. We are locked in the boiler room,so we don’t get kilt by da hood rats. Since it’s her last day,are you going to grab her butt? Or is grabbing her butt the reason why she is leaving?

97A2AC5A-C652-4BDA-B296-2F5C54C63DBA.jpeg

She is pregnant and was just telling us she is hot. I told her to take off her shirt. :lol:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

“The Islamic Republic of Iran deeply regrets this disastrous mistake,” President Hassan Rouhani said on Twitter soon after the military released its statement. He offered condolences to the victims’ families and said investigations were underway. The military said the person responsible would face legal consequences…

Edited by Snake
  • Thanks 1

Congressman Brian Mast, a Republican from Florida, accused his Democratic colleagues of being cowards for their weak-kneed reaction to the killing of Iranian terror-master Qasem Soleimani. Mast made his comments on the House floor Thursday during the debate over the "war powers act resolution." The Democrats passed the resolution, arguing Trump didn't have the authority to order the missile strike taking out Soleimani and another top terrorist in Iraq.

Mast served in an ordnance detail in Afghanistan and lost his legs while trying to clear a roadside bomb. Soleimani's IRGC and Quds Force orchestrated the building of many of those bombs. They were responsible for killing 603 U.S. troops and wounding hundreds, if not thousands, of others.

The congressman walked forcefully to the podium, his prosthetic legs exposed, took a second to tune his verbal flame-thrower, and then put the Democrats on blast.

I know most in here haven't seen or smelled or touched that kind of death, but let me tell you about it. They were burned alive inside their Humvees. Their lungs were scorched by the flames of the explosions. The vehicle fragments were blown into their skulls. Some of them were paralyzed. Some of them had their arms blown off. Some of them had their legs blown off. Some of them will never see again. Some of them will never be recognized again by those who knew them previously. Each and every one of them – they are the credible explanation for deleting this terrorist target from our world. And, no doubt, it is dangerous to take out a terrorist target, but a coward is somebody who lacks the courage to endure danger" [Emphasis added]

He wasn't done yet.

And this is the fundamental difference in voting yes or no here. If you vote no you understand that we would be justified to kill 100 Soleimanis for just one of our heroes, that have been killed by him. And the danger would be worth it. For those who vote yes, they see that he has killed hundreds of our service members but still can no find the justification to kill him because, unlike our fallen heroes, they lack the courage to endure danger" [Emphasis added]
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1