Check your account email address ×

Missiles Flying Into Iraq Fox News Reports

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Um yes there is 

Not what I read this morning.   They are deployed in other area's of the ME.

U.S. defense officials told Fox News the U.S. military did not attempt to shoot down the ballistic missiles fired from Iran because there were no American military assets in place to intercept them. The Patriot and Avenger anti-missile defense systems are deployed to other locations in the Middle East, but not to the two Iraqi bases targeted by Iran. Officials say the American assets are in high demand and short supply around the world.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-make-statement-on-iranian-missile-strikes-assures-nation-all-is-well

Edited by Highmark

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Iran's attack on the Saudi oil refinery were quite accurate and advanced including the use of drones.   I'm sure little of their own technology but effective none the less.   They chose to miss and smartly so.  

drones are pretty much line of sight, slow moving, cameras and such.  Rockets fired from a few miles is going to be shitload more accurate then there ballistic systems fired at something many hundreds of miles away.  wouldn't be hard to land a drone for any of us on an oil tank.  Completely different type of warfare compared to there ballistic missles systems

Hell a 1/4 of what Iran fired last night didn't even make it to the target before they crashed from malfunctions.  They didn't mean to miss.  once launched they have no control over there shit.  Its equivalent to firing a arrow up in the air....

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Buss I want a war so I can rip Trump...the fact you are agreeing with Dopo tells me all I need to know about...what the fuck has happened to you? 

Whatever it is it’s a sad sight to see. 

The transformation of Smales into Slinger was so subtle I hardly noticed.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

drones are pretty much line of sight, slow moving, cameras and such.  Rockets fired from a few miles is going to be shitload more accurate then there ballistic systems fired at something many hundreds of miles away.  wouldn't be hard to land a drone for any of us on an oil tank. 

Hell a 1/4 of what Iran fired last night didn't even make it to the target before they crashed from malfunctions.  They didn't mean to miss.  once launched they have no control over there shit.  Its equivalent to firing a arrow up in the air....

Agree to disagree.   While their capabilities are nowhere near ours they have better ballistic tech than the scuds Iraq had in the early 90's.   They would not have wanted to accidentally kill a bunch of American's because they know it would have been catastrophic to their country.   We would have hammered them.  On top of that if they really wanted to hit something they would have went after our bases much closer to their border.   This was appeasement for the radical portion of their population and why they are claiming to have killed Americans when they didn't.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

I have been criticizing this escalation since it happened while most of you have been beating your  meats over it  yet now I’m somehow hoping for war....bizarro world but carry on dipshits. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have been criticizing this escalation since it happened while most of you have been beating your  meats over it  yet now I’m somehow hoping for war....bizarro world but carry on dipshits. :thumbsup:

you are hoping for war just like you were hoping that punk kid would be punished cause he supports trump

you are fooling no one.

Asshole

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So did you say this or didn't you??

Is launching over a dozen ballistic missiles at airbases war or is it backing cupcakes you stupid motherfucker?

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is launching over a dozen ballistic missiles at airbases war or is it backing cupcakes you stupid motherfucker?

You said Trump started a war. that didn't happen. You were wrong.

You're not better than Trump. You refuse to admit you are wrong "Ever". It's a Narasitsic trait 

• Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

You said Trump started a war. that didn't happen. You were wrong.

You're not better than Trump. You refuse to admit you are wrong "Ever". It's a Narasitsic trait 

Bullshit you dumb motherfucker.