Check your account email address ×

Selective Service System website crashes amid questions and fears of another US military draft

Just now, Snake said:

And you are not fit to criticize or disparage them, then take a check under the guise of helping them.

There was no hiding from what DC was, but you are pathetic for your own actions.

Pathetic for saying the truth? How fucking precious is that. The enemy sits in DC. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You need to see a shrink about this Dick Cheney obsession of yours.

I'm sure it isn't healthy.

Then let’s shift the discussion to the board of directors at Halliburton. How many carbon fiber limbs have they paid for? DC and the associated military complex is the fucking disease. Not those those that see their game. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Then let’s shift the discussion to the board of directors at Halliburton. How many carbon fiber limbs have they paid for? DC and the associated military complex is the fucking disease. Not those those that see their game. 

DC's world military agenda was better under Obama.  I remember.

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

I swear to God on this:

I will fly you, and a friend to Maine, and introduce you to Travis. Travis is a hell of a nice guy.

I will provide a room at the Augusta Hilton, I will pay for all food and incidentals.

All you got to do is tell him what you tell us here. Tell him that man did not deserve to die.

b477efba8ecf1fb00617fd79081e0ed5--god-bl

And to think you’re the same guy who said “Fuck your dead soldier buddy” to Jim.

Self awareness much?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Can’t imagine how out of touch with reality you would have to be to worry about a draft this day and age.  

Enlistments are on a decade long downward trend. 

It is pretty silly though. I think enough people will refuse to fight in these wars of conquest and they can't arrest everyone. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It is pretty silly though. I think enough people will refuse to fight in these wars of conquest and they can't arrest everyone. 

That Iranian terrorist leader that was killed...  He was killed by a gamer or two sitting in a room in New Mexico.  If we didn’t draft after 911 we are not going to draft just to fly a few drones around and kill some terrorist.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

of course they are-  as job prospects get better they need to work harder to feed the war machine. 

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

And you are not fit to criticize or disparage them, then take a check under the guise of helping them.

There was no hiding from what DC was, but you are pathetic for your own actions.

He is a real gem.  Frauds like him are a dime a dozen.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Can’t imagine how out of touch with reality you would have to be to worry about a draft this day and age.  

Honestly.   Do people really envision us  storming the beaches again, in a boots on the ground conflict? 😂

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

That Iranian terrorist leader that was killed...  He was killed by a gamer or two sitting in a room in New Mexico.  If we didn’t draft after 911 we are not going to draft just to fly a few drones around and kill some terrorist.

Which has to be about as cowardly as it gets 

Just now, Cold War said:

Honestly.   Do people really envision us  storming the beaches again, in a boots on the ground conflict? 😂

Against Iran.  :lol: 

Just now, motonoggin said:

You literally know nothing.  Shhhhhh.....try and whimper quietly.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why put people in harms way if you don’t have too to achieve objectives?  Military doesn’t need the people it use too.  What.....  they have killed a couple dozen bad people over the last week and not a single person was put in harms way in those actions.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Why put people in harms way if you don’t have too to achieve objectives?  Military doesn’t need the people it use too.  What they have killed a couple dozen bad people over the last week and not a single person was put in harms way in those actions.

Planes don't hold ground, boots do.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Against Iran.  :lol: 

You literally know nothing.  Shhhhhh.....try and whimper quietly.

Strapping a bomb on a pregnant woman and sending her to blow people up is right out of the Geneva Convention, donchaknow....

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes such a fraud helping soldiers with their mental health while disagreeing with the actions that got them to that point. SMH

Profiting off the taxpayers under the deceptive notion of "helping" is as pathetic as one can get. 

WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a press conference held on Capitol Hill Friday, mourning Democrat leaders called for flags to be flown half-mast to honor the death of Qasem Soleimani.

Flags were spotted flying at half-mast around the country, notably at The Washington Post, The New York Times, and in front of several celebrities' homes. The celebrities went out and bought an American flag for the first time just to fly it at half-mast for this important time of grief.

"The grieving process is painful but necessary," said Rep. Ilhan Omar. "As a nation, we need to stop and grieve this great, austere, revered religious scholar. He was one of the good ones."

In a rare moment of unity with The Squad, Pelosi gave each of the girls a hug, telling them to just "let it all out" in their time of sadness.

Ocasio-Cortez didn't seem to know what was happening but adjusted her glasses to look smart.

A teary-eyed Barack Obama was also seen solemnly lowering the flag in front of his seaside mansion. "To think, this all could have been prevented with a few pallets of cash." He sighed and stared off into the distance, a look of pain and regret on his face. "If only Trump had targeted a U.S. citizen with a drone strike instead."

Later, Democrats clarified they meant we should fly the Iranian flag at half-mast, not the "offensive and problematic" American flag.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  SMh

Yeah, that's what I do every time I read posts from frauds like him.   Take a good look at the timing of his posts and what they are about and it's easy to see through his bullshit.  

Edited by racer254