Check your account email address ×

DOW 30,000

Snake

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You need to start living for yourself.  For $3500 you can live like a king here.  $1000 for rent, $500 for health insurance. $300 for all utilities. $500 for partying and going out to eat.  $500 for transportation. $700 for misc BS.  

I live for almost nothing down here and we party every day.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your Fidelity guy should be able to walk you through what that looks like in the next 10-20 or 30 years. Change your equation.

See, problem is I don't want to abandon two older family members. They are not in good health, and won't have anyone to help them. 

OMG!!! Do they piss me off sometime, but they are family. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, problem is I don't want to abandon two older family members. They are not in good health, and won't have anyone to help them. 

OMG!!! Do they piss me off sometime, but they are family. 

Sometimes that equation is not as easy to change.  :bc: 

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When it goes back up you should take some advice from a few in here.

Oh, I've been planning on it for months. I've posted in the last month or two that I was planning to liquidate a lot. 

I just got caught by this virus, impeachment bullshit. 

I'll just have to hope, and keep my fingers crossed that it comes back. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, I've been planning on it for months. I've posted in the last month or two that I was planning to liquidate a lot. 

I just got caught by this virus, impeachment bullshit. 

I'll just have to hope, and keep my fingers crossed that it comes back. 

You need to cut some expenses and start enjoying life. Sell the ranch and come to the southwest where every day is paradise. You can live like a king for $3500-$4000 per month here. 

3B78B968-3FFE-4C09-B3B5-CD72E32DBFC0.png

Edited by AKIQPilot

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You need to cut some expenses and start enjoying life. Sell the ranch and come to the southwest where every day is paradise. You can live like a king for $3500-$4000 per month here. 

Agreed Aki. I want to make some big changes, but it will be a daunting task, for a few reasons. I am gonna' work on it. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Wtf now z notty and akibaki stabber are friends!!!!1111???

Wut? I don't remember being his enemy. The only ones I really hate are the 800 FAGGONS. 

AKI is a hunter, I'm a hunter. It's a brotherhood.   :bc:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck that place in a few months until November though. Hard pass. 

56 minutes ago, bussman said:

Fuck that place in a few months until November though. Hard pass. 

June and July are the hot months. October to May looks just like the weather I posted above. 

The weather here is incredible for 7-8 months out of the year. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

June and July are the hot months. October to May looks just like the weather I posted above. 

The weather here is incredible for 7-8 months out of the year. 

Not according to Wiki. June through September averages a high over 100F. April, May and October just under that. I loved Texas but hated those temps, and I was in a drier part of TX. No thanks. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Agreed Aki. I want to make some big changes, but it will be a daunting task, for a few reasons. I am gonna' work on it. :thumbsup:

tell the truth, you dont have shit. 

• Like 1

Just now, bussman said:

Not according to Wiki. June through September averages a high over 100F. April, May and October just under that. I loved Texas but hated those temps, and I was in a drier part of TX. No thanks. 

My BIL from Illinois met us here June1 last year. He arrived and it was 108. It was 90+ in Illinois when he left there. 

His words exactly. “I will take 108 in the southwest any day of the week over 90 and humidity in the midwest.”

this is my 3rd year here. Im an Alaska boy who doesnt really like hot weather. 100f here is nothing. Its quite nice actually. If you get warm just jump in the pool or lake. 

The weather from Oct to May is bad ass. There is no disputing that. 

I don't know whether I'm a Sonoran guy or a Yukon Man. I think I might be more Yukon than Sonoran, but I don't really know. The only way one can tell is to actually go there!!!

Sometimes I think I wanna' go to the Yukon, but I don't even have the energy to walk up to my woodlot!!!! How the fuck is that gonna' work for me when I have to drag a fukkin' caribou back to my cabin!!!

In the Sonoran, I can just ride around in my boat, RZR, or a 4x4. :wtf:

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know whether I'm a Sonoran guy or a Yukon Man. I think I might be more Yukon than Sonoran, but I don't really know. The only way one can tell is to actually go there!!!

Sometimes I think I wanna' go to the Yukon, but I don't even have the energy to walk up to my woodlot!!!! How the fuck is that gonna' work for me when I have to drag a fukkin' caribou back to my cabin!!!

In the Sonoran, I can just ride around in my boat, RZR, or a 4x4. :wtf:

Life is much easier in the Sonoran. There is no doubt about that. 

You only have about 10 years left. Maybe 5 good years. You need to get to some nice weather and enjoy life a little bit.