Check your account email address ×

DOW 30,000

Snake

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Beats hanging out in those highway rest stops, eh? 

You'll need a rest stop when I get done beatin' you like a rented mule, ya' fuckstick!!! STFU!!

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Life is much easier in the Sonoran. There is no doubt about that. 

You only have about 10 years left. Maybe 5 good years. You need to get to some nice weather and enjoy life a little bit. 

Oh thanks for the words of encouragement!! 5 years!!! Why not just stick a fork in me now???? :wtf:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

My BIL from Illinois met us here June1 last year. He arrived and it was 108. It was 90+ in Illinois when he left there. 

His words exactly. “I will take 108 in the southwest any day of the week over 90 and humidity in the midwest.”

this is my 3rd year here. Im an Alaska boy who doesnt really like hot weather. 100f here is nothing. Its quite nice actually. If you get warm just jump in the pool or lake. 

The weather from Oct to May is bad ass. There is no disputing that. 

Weird, we only hit 90 twice at my place last year. I did that weather for 4 years, that was enough. Only place I’d live in Arizona is Flagstaff. 

My wife on the other hand loves it hot. :bc: 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut? I don't remember being his enemy. The only ones I really hate are the 800 FAGGONS. 

AKI is a hunter, I'm a hunter. It's a brotherhood.   :bc:

Aka - kev144 = 800  DRAGON!!! 

Weird !!!

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

Weird, we only hit 90 twice at my place last year. I did that weather for 4 years, that was enough. Only place I’d live in Arizona is Flagstaff. 

My wife on the other hand loves it hot. :bc: 

Jimmy lives in Effingham IL.  

Flagstaff sucks from Oct to May.  It's cold there and not enough snow to do anything except ski a little on the little bunny hill they have outside of town.  There is no way I would live in Flagstaff from October to May.  Might as well be in Alaska where there is snow and fun things to do all winter.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Flagstaff sucks from Oct to May.  It's cold there and not enough snow to do anything except ski a little on the little bunny hill they have outside of town.  There is no way I would live in Flagstaff from October to May.  Might as well be in Alaska where there is snow and fun things to do all winter.  

i was there in September and it was nice but like the Carolina not warm enough in the winter.  

If i wasn't booking a Yellowstone trip for July combined with a Caribbean trip in Feb I'd like to come down to Havasu for a bit and check it out.  lots I hate about FL but i want some regular winter warmth.  70's in just perfect to me with a little boat and a SxS.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yeah that’s quite a bit south of me. 

Im a four season guy, not 2. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was there in September and it was nice but like the Carolina not warm enough in the winter.  

If i wasn't booking a Yellowstone trip for July combined with a Caribbean trip in Feb I'd like to come down to Havasu for a bit and check it out.  lots I hate about FL but i want some regular winter warmth.  70's in just perfect to me with a little boat and a SxS.  

You can not beat that combination.  That is why we are here.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

The sooner you get to warm weather the longer you will live. 

Yes, we saw that with some relatives of ours! They were up here for most of their lives, then moved to Florida. They looked great when ever we saw them up here visiting. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, we saw that with some relatives of ours! They were up here for most of their lives, then moved to Florida. They looked great when ever we saw them up here visiting. 

You'll be a flabby armed gimpy midget with hip dysplasia no matter how warm it is where you go. Welcher

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'll be a flabby armed gimpy midget with hip dysplasia no matter how warm it is where you go. Welcher

And you'll be a scrawny, proboscis monkey, with a Tyvek house, no money, and needing Ritalin for your ADHD, and Asperger's Syndrome. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And you'll be a scrawny, proboscis monkey, with a Tyvek house, no money, and needing Ritalin for your ADHD, and Asperger's Syndrome. 

At least I ain't slinging blowJs behind Sandy's for rent money 

Just now, f7ben said:

At least I ain't slinging blowJs behind Sandy's for rent money 

Neither am I, ya' fukkin' scrawn-bag. I could buy and sell your skinny ass. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Bunch of old Pamper wearers in here.

:lol: 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I could end your life with my hands in seconds

I raced motocross on and off for 5 decades.  Do you have any idea of my grip strength?!  :lol:   Listen to you