7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! I DO believe the Jew Fucks are the best doctors and lawyers!!!   :lol:

Pardon my interruption boys.

The Jew lawyer reference was made famous by Archie.:bc:

Damn straight.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its going to continue to pump. 

Well , another 5% would cost the fed another 1/3rd of a trillion dollars of term debt.

That would push stocks to absurd PE ratios. Like closing in on dotcom bubble ratios

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , another 5% would cost the fed another 1/3rd of a trillion dollars of term debt.

That would push stocks to absurd PE ratios. Like closing in on dotcom bubble ratios

Yes!

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

WOOLIE SAYS ITS ABOUT FUNDAMENTALS AND STOCKS ARE NOT OVERVALUED 

:lol:

Who knows anymore. I know I did pretty good in 2019, if they want to pump up 2020 that would be good too!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

GODDAMNIT!!!! Dow futures are down 260 fukkin points!!! 

I don't know why. 

I've lost a fukkin ton this week. 

Goddamn, fukkin volatile country!! 

Sell.  Sell everything now before the bottom drops out.  In 5 years you can jump back in after things bottom out.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sell.  Sell everything now before the bottom drops out.  In 5 years you can jump back in after things bottom out.  

My plan was to liquidate an awful lot. I should have done it last week!!!!  You're right. I will not get back in once I get out. I'm too old for another 10 year cycle. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

My plan was to liquidate an awful lot. I should have done it last week!!!!  You're right. I will not get back in once I get out. I'm too old for another 10 year cycle. 

You have nothing 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I mean be honest.  You're 70 and have $500k+ right?  That is enough to live to your mid 80's drawing $6k per month when you include SS.  How much more than $6k per month do you need.  In other words, how much do you need to live every month, like you are living right now.  $5k, $6k, $7k, $8k?  Figure out that number and you can calculate the rest easily.  

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I mean be honest.  You're 70 and have $500k+ right?  That is enough to live to your mid 80's drawing $6k per month when you include SS.  How much more than $6k per month do you need.  In other words, how much do you need to live every month, like you are living right now.  $5k, $6k, $7k, $8k?  Figure out that number and you can calculate the rest easily.  

Yeah, I have to do some figgerin'. This big, old place is just costin' too much, but I don't really wanna' sell it either. It's a big dilemma. A lot of factors involved.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I have to do some figgerin'. This big, old place is just costin' too much, but I don't really wanna' sell it either. It's a big dilemma. A lot of factors involved.  

Dude.  Come to Havasu.  You would love it here and it cost nothing to live.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yup. And the next thing you know, there is change missing off the dresser and your daughter gets knocked up. I've seen it a thousand times.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yup. And the next thing you know, there is change missing off the dresser and your daughter gets knocked up. I've seen it a thousand times.

Hahaha.  I live in a camper in a trailer park.  He ain't steeling change from me.  LMAO  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My neighbor across the street is leaving for Nevada!! Guy grew up here, his family was here for many years. Father died a year ago, now they are selling out! About 53 years old, wife, two daughters. He likes Vegas!!! Has a place in Henderson. 

First thing I would get out there is a cat with twin 1350 Mercruisers. Havasu is loaded with fast boats. I would go coyote hunting one day, and boating the next day!!! Here's to HAVASU!!!!!     :bc::bc: Fast boats, cheap filthy young sluts, and coyotes!!!! What's not to like!!!!

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

GODDAMNIT!!!! Dow futures are down 260 fukkin points!!! 

I don't know why. 

I've lost a fukkin ton this week. 

Goddamn, fukkin volatile country!! 

Oh stop.  Look at your balances from a year ago, and look at them now.  I thought you were some kind of tough guy, you sound like a whiney bitch who likes to pleasure herself with a 5d Maglight. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sell it.  You got kids or a wife that wanna take all that responsibility on when you’re gone?  Live simple, and live for the now.  You’re old dude.  When you’re gone none of it matters.

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  I live in a camper in a trailer park.  He ain't steeling change from me.  LMAO  

:lol:  im looking forward to the trailer park lifestyle in a few years myself. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh stop.  Look at your balances from a year ago, and look at them now.  I thought you were some kind of tough guy, you sound like a whiney bitch who likes to pleasure herself with a 5d Maglight. :lol: 

Sell it.  You got kids or a wife that wanna take all that responsibility on when you’re gone?  Live simple, and live for the now.  You’re old dude.  When you’re gone none of it matters.

:lol:  im looking forward to the trailer park lifestyle in a few years myself. :lol: 

You're kinda' right. Hate to admit it.