Check your account email address ×

I can see why 850 guys have such bad little man syndrome

Rod

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

But not poo. So what the fuck you bragging about?

Put em on a lake and watch the cat suck some 850 snowdust!

:owned:

Cat 800 is quicker than poo 850 oops!

Edited by Tickle Shits

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  

sure.  I've had a Rev,  couple XP and an XS,  each was progressively better and miles better than a cat. the last good cat was the barney

I’d rather ride a leafer than that knee killing REV abortion for longer rides. 

Just now, bussman said:

at the time there was nothing better but yes they hurt the knees for sure although every sled i end up standing because my knees are so bad now.  I can't believe i put 9k miles on mine,  I almost bought a barney just because of the knees but ended up with an XP instead.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

LOL...what the fuck is a “leafer”?  :lmao:

The XP had some square corners on the side panels that dug into the sides of your knees when cornering. Gay as fuck.  You should be able to slide back and forth easily and comfortably.  I wasn’t a fan of that bat wing vent shit on my RR either.  Poor placement.

Rev was smoooth and contoured all around the riders area.  It was nicely designed for handling.  But yeah...I can see where some banged their knees a lot.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

at the time there was nothing better but yes they hurt the knees for sure although every sled i end up standing because my knees are so bad now.  I can't believe i put 9k miles on mine,  I almost bought a barney just because of the knees but ended up with an XP instead.

For sitting down riding the Barney is still the best ever. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sure.  I've had a Rev,  couple XP and an XS,  each was progressively better and miles better than a cat. the last good cat was the barney

Rear suspension on an XP was garbage and it had bad inside ski lift 

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

I almost preferred the locked in feeling of the rev over the hanging out in the middle of nowhere feeling of the XP... but the rev was almost too tight 

the procross for me is way better than both. Almost the perfect compromise 

10 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

I almost preferred the locked in feeling of the rev over the hanging out in the middle of nowhere feeling of the XP... but the rev was almost too tight 

the procross for me is way better than both. Almost the perfect compromise 

Exactly.  I love the feel of the PC.  Was sold almost immediately after swapping sleds with my buddies PC when I was on the XP.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

If you're a midget the Rev was nice.

For the rest of us normal 6+ footers, no.

I for sure see that.  It’s good to be a midget sometimes.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  I love the feel of the PC.  Was sold almost immediately after swapping sleds with my buddies PC when I was on the XP.

Ergos wise I’d think the Z120 would be perfect for you. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I did the same after I rode a few axys after being on 2 PC's for 10k miles. Although they did ride great and only left me stranded twice it was the 2 cracked oil tanks and  1 chaincase, 1 starter and a destroyed primary that erked me. 

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I did the same after I rode a few axys after being on 2 PC's for 10k miles. Although they did ride great and only left me stranded twice it was the 2 cracked oil tanks and  1 chaincase, 1 starter and a destroyed primary that erked me. 

I think the Axys is a very comfortable sled. I’d sure rather ride that for 200 miles than any PC I’ve ridden.....or my old XRS.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think someone doesn't understand what "little man syndrome" is.   Its a SMALLER man trying to compensate for size acting all tough.   Pretty much spot on regarding sleds with someone here.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

36 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Real world. Oops

2020 better be much better.

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

16 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If you're a midget the Rev was nice.

For the rest of us normal 6+ footers, no.

Would rather be on a Rev than a ZX, ZR or any other sit down sled, and I'm 6'2"

27 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Rear suspension on an XP was garbage and it had bad inside ski lift 

Poor Gaped Anus doesn't know how to set up a sled. Not surprising :lol: 🍭

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I was racing ovals I'd choose the PC.  

Last year brother and I were on a ride.   Iowa field trails all freshly groomed.   Lots of corners, tight and sweeping and plenty of straight stretches.   Him and I are on par as far as ability.   He had his son's 18 or 19 ProCross 600 137 which is clutched and studded and had my son's 2014 800 Indy SP 121 of which I've done zero to besides studding.   Still on original belt.   We switched back and forth quite a bit on the 125 mile ride and I can tell you it wasn't even remotely a contest which sled was more enjoyable and faster.   The 600 was always falling behind pretty quickly.  I will say I think the 121 evened out the PC advantage it had in the corners.   You don't realize how nimble the 121's are until you jump back and forth between one and a 137.  

Edited by Highmark

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The XP had some square corners on the side panels that dug into the sides of your knees when cornering. Gay as fuck.  You should be able to slide back and forth easily and comfortably.  I wasn’t a fan of that bat wing vent shit on my RR either.  Poor placement.

Rev was smoooth and contoured all around the riders area.  It was nicely designed for handling.  But yeah...I can see where some banged their knees a lot.  

What is a leafer you ask?  Did you just get into snowmobiling yesterday?  

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

What is a leafer you ask?  Did you just get into snowmobiling yesterday?  

Take it easy on him.....he rides a 600.  :lol:  :bum:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

An old leaf spring sled would be my guess 

TBH two sleds I hated on the trail the most were a SRX triple and firecats