Check your account email address ×

I can see why 850 guys have such bad little man syndrome

Rod

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

Would rather be on a Rev than a ZX, ZR or any other sit down sled, and I'm 6'2"

Poor Gaped Anus doesn't know how to set up a sled. Not surprising :lol: 🍭

XP was noted for having a garbage rear suspension. Harsh in the soft bumps but then bottomed out in the hard bumps 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the Axys is a very comfortable sled. I’d sure rather ride that for 200 miles than any PC I’ve ridden.....or my old XRS.  

It's definitely good for long days only issue I had on the PC was my knees hitting the cowl and the cold drafted right into my junk. Axys still drafts the wind there to but it's much more tolerant to it being on a hypersled!!!

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What is a leafer you ask?  Did you just get into snowmobiling yesterday?  

Well, I thought maybe it was an old sled but, the. I thought....why on earth would that be a better option to a Rev?  I was hoping it could be something other than his retardation.  :dunno:

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Take it easy on him.....he rides a 600.  :lol:  :bum:

Full on poser gear for first time this season on Saturday on some fucking ate up trails.  Felt like I was in a car accident yesterday.  LOL.  Saw a couple of Turbos out there too....not for long tho... :lol:

954BB99B-E7E6-4901-B89D-FA5247F0830C.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If I was racing ovals I'd choose the PC.  

Last year brother and I were on a ride.   Iowa field trails all freshly groomed.   Lots of corners, tight and sweeping and plenty of straight stretches.   Him and I are on par as far as ability.   He had his son's 18 or 19 ProCross 600 137 which is clutched and studded and had my son's 2014 800 Indy SP 121 of which I've done zero to besides studding.   Still on original belt.   We switched back and forth quite a bit on the 125 mile ride and I can tell you it wasn't even remotely a contest which sled was more enjoyable and faster.   The 600 was always falling behind pretty quickly.  I will say I think the 121 evened out the PC advantage it had in the corners.   You don't realize how nimble the 121's are until you jump back and forth between one and a 137.  

I think the 129 is the perfect mix but, they’re all going longer now so, gotta adapt.  My sled couldn’t even keep up with consumer 600 on even moderate straights.  I’ll beat them out of the hole to about 50 but, I’m eating dust after that...well, I would if you could pass on my trails anyway.  Trade offs.

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It's definitely good for long days only issue I had on the PC was my knees hitting the cowl and the cold drafted right into my junk. Axys still drafts the wind there to but it's much more tolerant to it being on a hypersled!!!

Yeah, the nut freezing was weird.  Found that out the hard way.   Had some track pants on for a suspension shakedown run and it ended up being longer.  I literally stopped on the side of the trail and cupped my package for about ten minutes.  Shit!!!!!  My little helmet was tingly all night!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I thought maybe it was an old sled but, the. I thought....why on earth would that be a better option to a Rev?  I was hoping it could be something other than his retardation.  :dunno:

Full on poser gear for first time this season on Saturday on some fucking ate up trails.  Felt like I was in a car accident yesterday.  LOL.  Saw a couple of Turbos out there too....not for long tho... :lol:

I think the 129 is the perfect mix but, they’re all going longer now so, gotta adapt.  My sled couldn’t even keep up with consumer 600 on even moderate straights.  I’ll beat them out of the hole to about 50 but, I’m eating dust after that...well, I would if you could pass on my trails anyway.  Trade offs.

I'm going from a 137"-129". I like the the 129" better in the G4 

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

It was an X package and brand new you nerd 

Naaaa, it's just because you're a pussy.  That's all :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, the nut freezing was weird.  Found that out the hard way.   Had some track pants on for a suspension shakedown run and it ended up being longer.  I literally stopped on the side of the trail and cupped my package for about ten minutes.  Shit!!!!!  My little helmet was tingly all night!!!!!

I ripped a pair of pants one year and had to wait till I got back to the hotel room for duct tape. Fuck it was chilly. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Have you ever rode a 129" and a 137" back to back? I have done it on numerous makes and models and its very noticeable the 137 is better in almost every way. I think the only advantage to having a 129 is higher top speed. seriously some will say the 129" or 120" will corner faster but I have found that they are less settled than the 137". If it does corner "faster" its really not noticable enough to sacrifice everything else the 137" does better. Again JMO

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Are you going riding over the Holiday? 

Yes, my bud and I are taking our sons up to St. German on the 26th. This will be my sons first trip so he is pretty excited. I guess Vince and Buss and Jammies will be up there too so I might try to meet up with jammies so my kids 99 skidoo 600 can lay a whoppin on his f6! @jammin Bahahaha!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Have you ever rode a 129" and a 137" back to back? I have done it on numerous makes and models and its very noticeable the 137 is better in almost every way. I think the only advantage to having a 129 is higher top speed. seriously some will say the 129" or 120" will corner faster but I have found that they are less settled than the 137". If it does corner "faster" its really not noticable enough to sacrifice everything else the 137" does better. Again JMO

Not yet.  I’ll find out soon enough but, the difference between a 121and 129 was noticeable in corners and “flick-ability”.  The 129 is just better out of the corners.  

Meh, I’ll adapt just fine.  Still, if I go with a consumer Doo, I’ll choose the 128.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You just couldn't see them cause they were so far ahead.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not yet.  I’ll find out soon enough but, the difference between a 121and 129 was noticeable in corners and “flick-ability”.  The 129 is just better out of the corners.  

Meh, I’ll adapt just fine.  Still, if I go with a consumer Doo, I’ll choose the 128.

I thought that way once too, the 137" is just noticably better. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You just couldn't see them cause they were so far ahead.  :lol:

Actually, a couple pulled up behind us at a stop with a few Doos and Poos.  We shot the shit for a bit over our excitement about the epic the snow conditions this early.

We all saddled up together and all took off.  That was it.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I thought that way once too, the 137" is just noticably better. 

I hope so.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep. I love every single thing about my 137 over the 129’s from before. 

Just now, bussman said:

Yep. I love every single thing about my 137 over the 129’s from before. 

Seriously it is a dramatic difference if you ride them back to back. Did it again last year with a Indy 129 and my assault. The assault rode measurably better and the indy is a coupled trail sled. both of us noticed it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, a couple pulled up behind us at a stop with a few Doos and Poos.  We shot the shit for a bit over our excitement about the epic the snow conditions this early.

We all saddled up together and all took off.  That was it.  

I hope so.

How I feel after getting off a 600.  

main-qimg-d01a824c14b51027cfd6ece79f95cd32.gif