Check your account email address ×

Andrew Wang

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

No. I don’t fall through those idiotic trap doors.  However, it does look like I triggered you with some philosophical questions you are refusing to answer.  Isn’t that what you want?  A philosophical debate?

:news:

Or, do you just want to scream at the sky with Benny Boop?  :lmao:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291145c39762ceaada4d

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I think you guys idea of wealthy and mine are different. 

I assume both of you that have gardens have a net worth of at least 500k 

Anyone in the northeast who has been in their home more then 10 yrs and has a 401k has that. That's far from wealthy.

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm Momo rich man!  :lol:

Neal

I have an uncle that bought some farm land when he started his family. He figured if city life didn’t work for them he could always move there and at least they would have food to eat.

He just sold the land (north of Toronto) for 1.7 mil. :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I have an uncle that bought some farm land when he started his family. He figured if city life didn’t work for them he could always move there and at least they would have food to eat.

North of Toronto huh?  Should have bought near Barb with a prescribed rate loan even.:lol: 

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Rights”.  Rights are laws that can be given or taken away.  Laws by man.  Necessities to sustain life aren’t “Rights”, they are requirements.

Now, who is depriving people of these items in the United States?  Or, any other country whose economic system is capitalism?

That sentence right there says it all and puts a nice fine point on your tendency to lick any boot available.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That sentence right there says it all and puts a nice fine point on your tendency to lick any boot available.

Factual statements that cannot be disputed are upsetting.  I understand that.  That’s why I find it best to not immerse myself in idiotic ideologies.

Lets just insult each other.  Or, meme war?

“Muh rytes!!!!!”  :lmao:

3D311473-1C98-48DC-9CB4-D70C4BCB6FEB.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nice!  But that's still like 375 USD!

Neal

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The dumb motherfucker could spend a week studying the term inalienable and still be clueless as to its meaning

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Anyone in the northeast who has been in their home more then 10 yrs and has a 401k has that. That's far from wealthy.

trust me thats not true,  i see hundreds of peoples financials every year and the average including home equity would be lucky to be 6 figures  

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yep. When in full prolapse it’s best to pat him on the head and move on. lol :bc: 

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.

Neal

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dumb motherfucker could spend a week studying the term inalienable and still be clueless as to its meaning

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

He thinks inalienable means ships ET’s aren’t allowed to fly. :bc: 

LOLOLLLOL!!!!

You ladies feel free to squabble amongst yourselves.....remember to pat yourselves on the back for being incapable of debating your own statements.  That’s called WINNING!!!

:lol:

She knows....

35152573-F745-4BF3-A7A8-52A61DDE18C6.jpeg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Nice!  But that's still like 375 USD!

Neal

Lives in Canada so not an issue. Nice little kicker for retirement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

trust me thats not true,  i see hundreds of peoples financials every year and the average including home equity would be lucky to be 6 figures  

That's true. what I was assaying should be a reality, but it's not. Where I have never used my home as an ATM card I sometimes forget that for many, that is the norm.

50 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's true. what I was assaying should be a reality, but it's not. Where I have never used my home as an ATM card I sometimes forget that for many, that is the norm.

It's amazing how many have nothing even in retirement accounts in their 30's-50's  We have programs for jumbo loans that require 6-12 months payments left in the bank or in a retirement account they can access and it's often hard to make the number and these are guys buying 700-1,000,000+ houses.  And more than a few complain when we say you need at least 10% down on top of it.  fuck if you can't come up with 100k you prob shouldn't buy a house that expensive.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It's amazing how many have nothing even in retirement accounts in their 30's-50's  We have programs for jumbo loans that require 6-12 months payments left in the bank or in a retirement account they can access and it's often hard to make the number and these are guys buying 700-1,000,000+ houses.  And more than a few complain when we say you need at least 10% down on top of it.  fuck if you can't come up with 100k you prob shouldn't buy a house that expensive.  

I have done estimates that when they open the door and I introduce myself my voice echo's. That's when I realize they are wanting to buy a sprinkler system and they don't even have furniture. Granted some are waiting on a delivery but some just have their priorities fucked up.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The last recession taught us nothing.  Consumer nation.  Honestly, it's just shocking.