Check your account email address ×

this whole fbi thing now makes sense

Seems as though what Sadaam was to Bush, Putin is the same to Hillary.  If I'd be a Hillary supporter, i'd probly think long and hard about my vote.  If elected, this one thing alone could be her #1 priority, and spend a lot more of our hard earned money at trying to achieve it.

The donald seems like a small dog with a loud bark.  Not gonna really bite and if he does, won't even be able to pearce a pant leg.  Just takes a good snug collar and a leash and he'd settle right down.  

I'll take my chances with the donald over the dis-tempermented cunt.  

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What a fuck head you are. But then again everyone except your buddy Z knows that. Hillary hasn't been involved since 2013 but somehow dumb shits like you think she is responsible 3 year after she left.  

Don't worry, Z and you can PM each other and validate each other. 

:lies:you are a true ignoramus 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i know the clinton foundation isn't as pure as the driven snow. there are donations made, and favors wanted. just like in real life. if i were to give my bosses daughter $100 for a $1 candy bar she's sellng for a club at school, i'd expect to score a little with the boss and maybe get a favor someday. but these clinton donations are not to the extent you want them to be. one case that gets brought up frequently, the uranium one deal. there were alot of people involved in that decision, including republicans. for anyone to think hillary has some type of magic wand to make stuff like that happen, all on her own, is pretty comical. the clinton foundation is also transparent, it follows the rules, is under a watchful eye, and is scored high. it's not just a coincidence that nothing has really "stuck" after all this time. cause we all know the gop has been looking damn hard.

OMFG, Justifying Corruption.  FFS guys like you are the problem.

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did you really just in an end-around way say pay-to-play is ok? You are better than this. Wikileaks releases are all you need to see what the HRC camp think of integrity and our democratic process. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

There is no evidence other than normal day to day email crap.

Norm day to day email crap? You mean the ones exposing our corrupt as fuck government??? 

coming sunday, maybe Monday, a big "leak" that something criminal has definitely been found. as soon as the evidence is presented to the director, it'll be released to the public, but not before the election. a few days after the election a mistake was made and the story suddenly falls apart.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

coming sunday, maybe Monday, a big "leak" that something criminal has definitely been found. as soon as the evidence is presented to the director, it'll be released to the public, but not before the election. a few days after the election a mistake was made and the story suddenly falls apart.

Is this in regard to the rape allegations?  Or the 12 or so women complaining about a millionaire groping them?  LOL

Edited by racer254

Just now, Snoslinger said:

"director" should have been the give away. :news: 

Who is the director now?  Donna Brazile?  DWS? Hillary? Tim Kaine?   Granholm? I can't keep is straight after all the heads having to step down

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

And, yes, she is directly responsible for Iraq. She voted to go to fucking war with them as Senator. 

She's an accomplice to an illegitimate and illegal invasion of a sovereign nation that posed no real threat to us. This invasion touched off a now 15 fucking year $8 trillion dollar war in the region, that has now drawn in Russia. This has resulted in millions of innocent lives lost, thousands of us forces killed, and countless others crippled in body, or spirit, or both.

Fucking brilliant. 

And you want me to vote for someone who couldn't see that coming? Fuck you.

Do you remember the political climate at the time? Fucking country bumpkins went from humping the legs of the Dixie chicks to boycotting them when they wrote a song against the war. Called them commies etc.  Remember how Canadians went from being their best allies to being shit on for not going into Iraq? You already didn't like the French but suddenly French Fries were Freedom fries. (As if that in any way could hurt France but bumpkins thought is could)   That was the mood that the Republicans and Fox news created. Any politician that voted against the war was committing political suicide.

The Republicans own both of those wars and the terrible way they went about them. The democrats are smarter about war and basically everything else. If Donald gets in he will be a bigger fuck up and you know it.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you remember the political climate at the time? Fucking country bumpkins went from humping the legs of the Dixie chicks to boycotting them when they wrote a song against the war. Called them commies etc.  Remember how Canadians went from being their best allies to being shit on for not going into Iraq? You already didn't like the French but suddenly French Fries were Freedom fries. (As if that in any way could hurt France but bumpkins thought is could)   That was the mood that the Republicans and Fox news created. Any politician that voted against the war was committing political suicide.

The Republicans own both of those wars and the terrible way they went about them. The democrats are smarter about war and basically everything else. If Donald gets in he will be a bigger fuck up and you know it.

Fuck off Nook, no one cares what you have to say other than to throw a few easy jabs at the slow kid in the corner. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes, I remember the bush years quite well. 

Are you seriously going to excuse the Democrats' complicity in Iraq with 'but pro war people were calling anti war people mean names!!!!'

If Hillary Clinton were really this brave fighter she claims to be, she would have opposed Bush's illegal war, but instead she was cowed by name calling Republicans. 

The poor thing.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There is no evidence other than normal day to day email crap.

BUT BUT BUT BUT Donald told them it was bad. Right after the letter Comey send honest Don stood there and told his supporters that they were bad. These asshats bought it all.

Just now, motonoggin said:

"ZOMG guys!!! Hillary had to go along with Iraq, becuz Dixie Chicks and freedom fries!!!!"

:lmao:

Sorry dumbass. Was that too cryptic. Those were example of the public sentiment. Anyone who spoke out against the war got fucked up financially and politically. So from that perspective you assholes that didn't speak out against the war also own the costs and the soldiers deaths. It was amazing that you fuckheads voted Bush in for a second term. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sorry dumbass. Was that too cryptic. Those were example of the public sentiment. Anyone who spoke out against the war got fucked up financially and politically. So from that perspective you assholes that didn't speak out against the war also own the costs and the soldiers deaths. It was amazing that you fuckheads voted Bush in for a second term. 

I never voted for Bush. 

Bernie Sanders opposed the war, what did he end up doing?

What you are basically saying is, doing the right thing and standing against illegal wars isn't as important as preserving a political career. 

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I never voted for Bush. 

Bernie Sanders opposed the war, what did he end up doing?

What you are basically saying is, doing the right thing and standing against illegal wars isn't as important as preserving a political career. 

Nope. I'm just reminding you of the political climate at the time of the war. Anyone who didn't stand with the President at a time of war was considered a traitor. 

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

and, btw, day 6 since the wiener story. where's this evidence?

There are 650,000 emails. When the investigation was going on last time nothing was released. Do you understand there are five investigations including this one going on? I'm not sure why you think this is a witch hunt. The Wikileaks's email dumps show they tried to hide this and after it was discovered Hillarys top people including Pedesta called Hillary stupid for not getting rid of this information years ago.