Check your account email address ×

Massive

Snake

13 hours ago, Snake said:

It shows the level of depravity in this country, when Liz Warren, Sanders and Buttigieg are ANYWHERE NEAR 

a sitting president. 

Wow, that speaks volumes to me. It goes to what I've always said...………….people vote with their hearts, not their heads.

Hatred for Trump is so deep that half the fukkers in this country would forego HISTORICAL HIGH ECONOMY, and EMPLOYMENT, to get back at Trump. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It shows the level of depravity in this country, when Liz Warren, Sanders and Buttigieg are ANYWHERE NEAR 

a sitting president. 

Wow, that speaks volumes to me. It goes to what I've always said...………….people vote with their hearts, not their heads.

Hatred for Trump is so deep that half the fukkers in this country would forego HISTORICAL HIGH ECONOMY, and EMPLOYMENT, to get back at Trump. 

That is due to what Zam wrote below. People dislike him based on what they see on CNN/MSNBC and read in liberal funded newspapers. 

It's amazing the power the media has over the populace. It's the same up here as well, unfortunately

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He hasn’t done this to them, the liberal media has.

sheeep.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

That is due to what Zam wrote below. People dislike him based on what they see on CNN/MSNBC and read in liberal funded newspapers. 

It's amazing the power the media has over the populace. It's the same up here as well, unfortunately

sheeep.jpg

Well, let’s give some credit to our education-indoctrination centers also. They’ve certainly earned it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, let’s give some credit to our education-indoctrination centers also. They’ve certainly earned it.

Yes, that's for sure too. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He hasn’t done this to them, the liberal media has.

Don’t have figures in front of me, but hasn’t his support among blacks and hispanics blown previous R’s out of the water?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t have figures in front of me, but hasn’t his support among blacks and hispanics blown previous R’s out of the water?  

Sounds about right but, it’s just the “race traitors” and “uncle toms”.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds about right but, it’s just the “race traitors” and “uncle toms”.

Yeah and i forgot to mention his 90+% approval rating among R’s.  As such, what we’ve been dealing with for the past 3 years is the tyranny of the minority, and a bunch of panty ass faggots who need to get to the back of the bus and stfu.

OOOPS, my bad, my bad!!!!

I thought I heard a tape revealed by some guy in a trailer in Hollywood, ( I forget his name ) where Trump said he " JUST GRABS BROADS BY THE PUSSY ".

I also thought that During his campaign Trump said " MEXICANS ARE CRIMINALS, THEY ARE RAPISTS ".

I also thought that Trump said " DON'T LET MUSLIMS INTO THIS COUNTRY, THEY ARE TERRORISTS ". 

I also thought that Trump said he was a " WHITE NATIONALIST ". 

Yeah, CNN said that. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:Must have been Don Lemon and Anderson Pooper who 

said they " JUST GRAB THE BROADS BY THE PUSSY !! " 

Also, I thought Trump said at his rallies, while waving his hands at the back of the room, that " THEY ARE THE FAKE MEDIA " !!  

I mean do ya' think that maybe the media is retaliating??????? :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He got elected with 8% app6among blacks. It now stands at 35%ish.

• Thanks 1

The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters.  A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent.

Why is losing black voters by a two-to-one margin something to shout about? Because if Donald Trump came anywhere close to those numbers on Election Day, he’d likely win a 50-state sweep. Minority voters — and black voters in particular — are an absolutely vital part of the Democratic base. And they don’t vote for Republicans, particularly for president.

Over the past 40 years, black voter support for Republican presidential candidates has consistently registered somewhere between “embarrassingly low” and “nonexistent.”  Running for re-election with a red-hot economy, President Reagan got just 9 percent of the African-American vote in 1984. That’s the same 9 percent GOP presidential candidates averaged ever since, according to data from the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research.

In his 2012 race against President Obama, Republican Mitt Romney got just 6 percent support from black voters. John McCain? Four percent.

Enter Donald Trump. His 8 percent support in 2016 was typical for a GOP candidate, but there’s been nothing typical about the Trump presidency. Could these new polls be a sign he’s making progress with voters of color where a traditional Republican could not?

https://www.newsday.com/opinion/commentary/black-voters-donald-trump-support-1.39184208

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Tell me how many peepees you kissed first.

What peepees? Did you kiss peepees, 'cause I sure didn't. 

I did however make  bundle on Fidelity. How much did you make drivin' the dozer, and smellin' fumes??????  

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I made enough to a buy a new sled.

You?

Buy that boat? Didn't think so!

:lol:

You made 10,000 this week?

You're not only a fake, but you're also a big LILLY-FAG!!!  

Show the welds, faggot. 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah you made so much that

#1. You still didn't buy the boat

#2 still have a shitty old sled

#3 plow with a shitty old rusty truck

#4 have to shovel your roof every storm or it leaks

#5 keep welding your shitty lawnmower with your shitty welder

You must have a fortune!!

Well yeah, you're kinda' right!   :dunno: