Check your account email address ×

FBI finds Avalanche of corruption evidence against Clinton. Indictment likely

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

The leaks are occurring because the agents who worked so hard and feel there is a solid case against the Clinton's know or feel there will be no indictment.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14947598_1844480032438922_8963703032387336887_n.jpg

I was walking behind some little tard yesterday. She was talking about her Twitter comment and how the HRC Wisconsin twitter account retweeted it. It was, in her words, "the most important thing to EVER happen to her, and if HRC herself retweeted it she would die." That is the mentality of the youth voter of today. Nothing but a popularity contest. Opinions on issues are accessories and nothing more. They can be interchanged to fit the style of the day. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I was walking behind some little tard yesterday. She was talking about her Twitter comment and how the HRC Wisconsin twitter account retweeted it. It was, in her words, "the most important thing to EVER happen to her, and if HRC herself retweeted it she would die." That is the mentality of the youth voter of today. Nothing but a popularity contest. Opinions on issues are accessories and nothing more. They can be interchanged to fit the style of the day. 

how do you keep yourself from strangling the little shitheads?

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"The justice department will stop it from going to trial."

Where is the indictment?  

One of the original goals of the Lynch lead department of Justice was to keep the evidence out of the hands of a special prosecutor and more importantly the eyes of a grand jury.  But due to some very nice cellphone pics of a hunk of a man and his flock of young hot female admirers a grand jury is going to see the Clinton e-mails.  

5 hours ago, oquossocbob said:

President Trump's DOJ will indict. But that will never happen because Obama will pardon her the day before he leaves office.

Pardon for what? she has not been charged with a crime yet. And even if she does end up facing charges it will be years down the road.  I think President Trump like president Ford would Pardon Clinton as long as she and Bill stayed off the speech circuit and out of politics at any level.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Pardon for what? she has not been charged with a crime yet. And even if she does end up facing charges it will be years down the road.  I think President Trump like president Ford would Pardon Clinton as long as she and Bill stayed off the speech circuit and out of politics at any level.

If ?? hilliary clintoon  gets her pantsuit wound tight into the justice system , I would hope for the greater good of our country the sitting POTUS would grant a pardon if some conditions were met. Sadly the clintoons inc. are above the law , and would never agree or honor anything. Good luck at the clinic Carlos !

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Holy shit... If anyone hasn't read that whole email, do so. If you still think HRC didn't actively recruit foreign money and utilize pay to play as SOS, then all hope is lost for you as an educated voter. How can it get any more damning than that? She needs prison. 

8 hours ago, oquossocbob said:

President Trump's DOJ will indict. But that will never happen because Obama will pardon her the day before he leaves office.

I thought that too till I started reading some of the emails from the cunt and some of the shit she has to say about the Obungas .   I'd be pushing to have her ass thrown in the clink if I were him :lol:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy shit... If anyone hasn't read that whole email, do so. If you still think HRC didn't actively recruit foreign money and utilize pay to play as SOS, then all hope is lost for you as an educated voter. How can it get any more damning than that? She needs prison. 

This has to be illegal, right? 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This has to be illegal, right? 

Honestly I don't know, but what it does do is show clear as day the hypocrite and morally corrupt bitch she is. 

According to the FEC, sure as shit sounds like it. 

The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly.  It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them.  Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment. 

Who is a Foreign National?

The following groups and individuals are considered "foreign nationals" and are, therefore, subject to the prohibition:

• Foreign governments;
  • Foreign political parties;
  • Foreign corporations;
  • Foreign associations;                                    
  • Foreign partnerships;
  • Individuals with foreign citizenship; and
  • Immigrants who do not have a "green card."

Individuals:  The "Green Card" Exception

An immigrant may make a contribution if he or she has a "green card" indicating his or her lawful admittance for permanent residence in the United States.

Domestic Subsidiaries and Foreign-Owned Corporations

A U.S. subsidiary of a foreign corporation or a U.S. corporation that is owned by foreign nationals may be subject to the prohibition, as discussed below.

PAC Contributions for Federal Activity

A domestic subsidiary of a foreign corporation may not establish a federal political action committee (PAC) to make federal contributions if:

1. The foreign parent corporation finances the PAC's establishment, administration, or solicitation costs; or
  2. Individual foreign nationals: 
    • Participate in the operation of the PAC;
    • Serve as officers of the PAC;
    • Participated in the selection of persons who operate the PAC; or
    • Make decisions regarding PAC contributions or expenditure.  11 CFR 110.20(i).
      (See also AOs 2000-171995-151990-81989-29, and 1989-20.)

Foreign nationals are prohibited from making any contributions or expenditures in connection with any election in the U.S. Please note, however, that "green card" holders (i.e., individuals lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the U.S.) are not considered foreign nationals and, as a result, may contribute. For additional information, consult our "Foreign Nationals" brochure.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Goddamn. Yeah it sure does sound like it. Especially where they discuss unregistering as a foreign agent in order to keep donating. 

No shit!!

as usual, this little story is just that, a story. there is a "connection" between trump, guilianni, and somein the new york branch of the fbi., many of who have hard-ons for hillary. it's all making sense now. the "re-open" of the investigation last week, these leaks coming from "someone who knows someone". guilanni recently saying they have something up their sleeve, the former head of the fbi calling the clintons a crime family etc etc etc. there aren't any indictments around the corner, it's all BS. look at all the facts and connect the dots. but then again, this is over most of your heads, especially sludgey's.