Check your account email address ×

Trump is being impeached

Snake

This is a landmine and the dems jumped on it with both feet.  It's hilarious to see.

Trump is absolutely going to mop the floor with whoever goes up against him.  It's going to be glorious entertainment.

BTW, read his letter to Pelosi.  It pretty much exactly lays out his reelection campaign points and shows just how fucked the Dems are on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

I always sandbag at the beginning sort of like a cat toying with a mouse before the final blow.  

You’re playing solitaire with an idiot and losing.    It doesn't get any more pathetic than that. 

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Maybe they're saving it for actual criminal court proceedings.  You'd hate to throw those in an official element of the articles and possibly render them as unprosecutable due to some sort of "double jeopardy" argument when we go to actually lock him up.  Smart :) 

omg...……………...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You’re playing solitaire with an idiot and losing.    It doesn't get any more pathetic than that. 

:lol:Post of the day!! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Trump’s freedom hinges on him holding office.  No wonder he’s acting so desperate.  

More made up delusions coming from you.  Keep fabrication bull shit stories. They are not very good but at least youre still an idiot. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy...........................................  :lol: 

20 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah it does, a chest bump from Jeb Bush.  

122C6993-160B-4FC6-AE96-C0E2A2BE5849.gif

Too close to call.

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

8EE1EF06-EBF2-4E79-B387-0CB8ED1A86FE.jpeg

She should have led with this idea. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

You’re missing the irony in the fact you’re actually the mouse. :lol: 

That’s not me silly that’s just your reflection.  I’m off to your left but by the time you finish this sentence I’ll be on your right.  Bottom line, you’re gonna need Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle to keep track of my moves.  

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I kid you not, they’re planning another pussy hat march.  I mean the first one had such an impact and all.  I have a friend, bless her heart, but gargles on the liberal dogma, and is trying to rally friends to go.  One of her fellow touchy feels posted up on her page, “i’ll forgive someone for voting for him the first time, but not the second!!1!”  :lol:   

Oh dear God 😂 Please screen shot and post it :lol:

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Ooops 

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor XC.  He comes to his own blood bath holding his own head.  :lol: 

1958137323_tenor.gif.cf(18).gif.6a76eaf971d563914ae8f8789d985afe.gif

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

He's like the Dumbs, playing Russian roulette, with a fully loaded pistol

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Maybe they're saving it for actual criminal court proceedings.  You'd hate to throw those in an official element of the articles and possibly render them as unprosecutable due to some sort of "double jeopardy" argument when we go to actually lock him up.  Smart :) 

You gotta be able to see several plays down the road when you're playing 8D chess.

I always sandbag at the beginning sort of like a cat toying with a mouse before the final blow.  

50 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Trump’s freedom hinges on him holding office.  No wonder he’s acting so desperate.  

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Why are the republicans putting party over country and figuratively burning the Constitution?

WHEW.  :lol: We’ll see who was trying to burn the constitution soon enough.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

“HE GOT CAUGHT”

Hahahahahaha

That's why he's been charged with a crime...

I love how thoroughly Trump has fucked up the minds of 50% of the country.  Makes me laugh.

• Thanks 1