Check your account email address ×

12 year old boy smashed

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Pay cops more and make them carry self funded insurance. The good cops will take home just as much as they do today and the shitty cops won’t be able to afford insurance which makes them unemployable as cops. 

cops here make very good money considering what is required to do the job.

the self funded insurance bit would never fly but I think there is merit to having judgements against the police force coming out of their pension fund and having cops as a whole suffer for multi million dollar law suits based on their actions.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't understand how hard it is to be a cop. 

Next time these kids act up maybe they should call a crackhead.

My level of understanding likely exceeds yours 2-3 fold, having worked in a school environment, and knowing many of these cops over the years. You know shit.  Zero.  You just spew dogma you read in books.  Has nothing to do with reality.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My level of understanding likely exceeds yours 2-3 fold, having worked in a school environment, and knowing many of these cops over the years. You know shit.  Zero.  You just spew dogma you read in books.  Has nothing to do with reality.

:lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

:lol: 

Well wtf, he’s always coming in on these threads with the anarchy kill the cops talk.....call it a pre emptive response.  But I’ve said this before,  Walk into a Springfield Mass or Hartford Conn high school cafeteria at lunch time, with a cop stationed at each corner of the room, and keeping a room full of those barbarians under control.  I’ve done it, its real.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No doubt this kid was running his mouth something awful, which in no way justifies this deputy's actions. The cop should be charged with assault and tried.

And he probably will be.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

stifle that laugh- selling bread to schools and being married to a teacher makes him an expert 

No one said I was an expert, but I surely have a closer perspective than you.  Or Moto.  You live in a white bread town full of white bread kids

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No one said I was an expert, but I surely have a closer perspective than you.  Or Moto.  You live in a white bread town full of white bread kids

sure your so enlightened tell us more about all your life experience in the ghetto

Just now, Angry ginger said:

sure your so enlightened tell us more about all your life experience in the ghetto

I already did.  Maybe go rub out that hard on.  Or dust your cubicle.  Or maybe shut the fuck up if you have nothing more relevant to say.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I already did.  Maybe go rub out that hard on.  Or dust your cubicle.  Or maybe shut the fuck up if you have nothing more relevant to say.

Why you delivering bread at lunchtime anyways? You keep nigger hours? :news: 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  triggered like always

I thought the thread was a conversation, all I did was add some personal experience.  I take shit from no one.  How you coming on those pushups, can you do one yet?  :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Why you delivering bread at lunchtime anyways? You keep nigger hours? :news: 

Its a long story, but unless you’ve seen 4 cops flanking a cafeteria with a room ful of barbarians like that, its hard to understand just how fucked up it was.  And several of the larger urban high schools I often found myself in, were all like that.

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Did the smart-mouth kid get the 5D maglight over the head treatment?

Body slammed. Unreal. It will be a wonder if this kid's dad, doesn't put a slug in that fukker.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The only reason you arent sucking this cops dingus like every other pig is because hes black and you're a racist piece of filth...

How do you get yourself around all the black cock you need to suck behind sandys?

I'm a proud racist. Blacks had their chance, and they responded with violence. They made their fukkin beds, let them sleep in them. 

Who's sucking cock, cock-face? If anybody looks like they suck cock, it's that cock-nosed face of yours!!! LMAO!!

You look like you have a cock on your face at all times!!! LMMFAO!! :owned:  To the max!!!  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm a proud racist. Blacks had their chance, and they responded with violence. They made their fukkin beds, let them sleep in them. 

Who's sucking cock, cock-face? If anybody looks like they suck cock, it's that cock-nosed face of yours!!! LMAO!!

You look like you have a cock on your face at all times!!! LMMFAO!! :owned:  To the max!!!  

You're a mildly retarded twink truck stop whore.

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

No ones giving the cop a pass in this incident.  Kid was prolly mouthing off but it still doesn't justify the reaction.

I used to be a big cop hater in my teens and mid 20's and unlike Ben and the other cop hating rookie wannabees here, I actually talked the talk and walked the walk. I don't talk about my past much but have an assault on a police officer charge that I believe is still on my record and another incident where I slashed all the State trooper cars tires in the barracks while I was waiting for them to process my friend for a DUI. Spent a short stint in the slammer too......thats bootlicking for ya!

But as i grew up, realized all my law trouble and also traffic violations  (had 21 points at one time ) was brought on by my own behavior. I have zero issues with law enforcement anymore.

Like has been said, always some bad apples in every profession, but I have respect for cops being able to deal with assholes like myself. I would never be able to do it. 

Most perform their jobs in a very fair manner..... Now if blackie would get the memo and not play victim all the time and perhaps  not commit violence and crime in such alarming numbers, maybe just maybe there wouldn't be such a disproportionate prison population. ......:bc:

• Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're a mildly retarded twink truck stop whore.

You're a passive, non-alpha male.   The blacks will have you swabbing their decks, and licking their dicks!!

I could buy and sell you, you black sympathizer. That's OK, some day you'll grow a pair. 

Hey Gravano, you think he's funny?????