Check your account email address ×

Polaris The Way Out

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What happened to Analreceiver's sled? 

:news:

Truth? Fucking retaining clip in secondary broke off 1 mile outside of seney. Sled wouldnt move. I took it off and brought it to Renze powersports at 9am and was ready to rock before those beat offs got outta bed. But yeah getting towed by a cat is the ultimate in humiliation. I considered whether life was worth living anymore. But I am over it now.. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Truth? Fucking retaining clip in secondary broke off 1 mile outside of seney. Sled wouldnt move. I took it off and brought it to Renze powersports at 9am and was ready to rock before those beat offs got outta bed. But yeah getting towed by a cat is the ultimate in humiliation. I considered whether life was worth living anymore. But I am over it now.. :lol: 

Holy shit...this was real?

Image result for laughing hysterically gif"

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lmfao..... @Kev144 and @f7ben

:owned: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's really amazing.  "I only had to be towed out a little ways and all I had to do was wake up at dawn and drag my sled to the dealer to get it fixed!" to "I sent a connecting rod through the case and I was only down 1 weekend!".

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

I dont know how you did it all these years getting towed out of the woods. I was ready to give it all up after this one time. Fucking polaris piece of shit.. 

Bussman gets towed out on basically every ride.....he has zero shame in here giving you a hard time

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bussman gets towed out on basically every ride.....he has zero shame in here giving you a hard time

Oh Vince was fucking giddy, relishing in my misery. He should know how that feels as much as anyone. I would never do that to someone... :whistle:

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

It's really amazing.  "I only had to be towed out a little ways and all I had to do was wake up at dawn and drag my sled to the dealer to get it fixed!" to "I sent a connecting rod through the case and I was only down 1 weekend!".

Just now, Anler said:

Oh Vince was fucking giddy, relishing in my misery. He should know how that feels as much as anyone. I would never do that to someone... :whistle:

Seeing a cat on a rope gets no one giddy. It happens so often it's a common occurrence.   

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Read his post 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hope he sends his buddy who did his clutches the repair bill :news:

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

POS wouldn’t run on bacon grease and liberal dreams. :lol: 

:lol: poor

150829929_th(20).jpeg.c3bb8a3b888ef9c404913c02810d0565.jpeg

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

@Kev144 logs off freedomsledder :lol: 

:lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Imagine if there was no Tucker Hibbert, Arctic Cat would be out of business. :lol:

You say you don't love him but, I bet your wall is loaded with his posters.  Admit it, you've got a signed frying pan brimmed Monster hat!  :lol2:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Holy fuck!  I forgot about that!  "I've got me some heavy clutch mods this year!!!!!'  

Damn @Anler  Today is the day to grab a box of swiss rolls and lock your door.  Just sit there and reflect for a while.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Renze replaced the clip at no charge. I bought some oil and flipped the guy $20. Good people in there.