Check your account email address ×

That Time of Year Again

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't seen much "phony" about it really.  In fact, we've got malls here now that don't decorate because they don't want to hurt feelings of the Muzzys.  :lol: 

Poor Pouty.

Poor you...JC was an arab.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Zambroski said:

IDGAF.  I'm Atheist and I clearly see what has been going on for years.

Pffft...you can’t see anything other than the butter burger you’re  cramming in your pie hole!!!!!!   🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffft...you can’t see anything other than the butter burger you’re  cramming in your pie hole!!!!!!   🤣

I don't patronize that place anymore....and won't until they pay me for my entertaining show.

I see a lot.  Everyone does.  It's the left shitting on anything they can out of repugnance.  That's all it is.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't patronize that place anymore....and won't until they pay me for my entertaining show.

I see a lot.  Everyone does.  It's the left shitting on anything they can out of repugnance.  That's all it is.

That’s the thing...it’s a manufactured crisis but carry on. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s the thing...it’s a manufactured crisis but carry on. 

It's not a crisis.  And it's not manufactured.  It's the left's attack on Christianity in favor of shit.  Again, just repugnant hate for the sake of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Merry Christmas Pouty Snacks and may you try and have a happier New Year. :lol:

Right?!  Trots out a 5+ year old Jon Stewart quote as evidence....  :lol:  Spend so much time sitting on the trumps and Fox News all while giving a pass to what the Democrats have put the country through for the past three years.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right?!  Trots out a 5+ year old Jon Stewart quote as evidence....  :lol:  Spend so much time sitting on the trumps and Fox News all while giving a pass to what the Democrats have put the country through for the past three years.

Its just crazy. And he seems to be getting worse and worse by the day. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

When Jon Stewart is the pinnacle of liberal news... well......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And dont forget the 8 years of Obama before that. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

When Jon Stewart is the pinnacle of liberal news... well......

Jon Stewart is more accurate and rational than Jeanine Pirro or 90% of the talking of the talking heads on Fox News!!!!   :ronald:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't seen much "phony" about it really.  In fact, we've got malls here now that don't decorate because they don't want to hurt feelings of the Muzzys.  :lol: 

Poor Pouty.

I think they are more worried about the koranimals setting a bomb off out of anger  :dunno: