Check your account email address ×

Hey @f7behnretard

Rod

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Love that “Oops” gif.  :lol:   

It's like it was made just to be used against Tieler "Gaped Anus" Buttocks. :lol: 

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The 2020 Cat 800 is slower than the Doo or Poo. Much slower. 

Poor Gaped Anus :owned:

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Cat is 5 MPH slower. 

So like we've been saying all along  the 148HP 2020 Cat 800 is 600 class power.  Gaped Anus :owned:

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Just like Ben has been saying. The 800 Cat has 600cc horsepower. 

Yep.  Poor Gaped Anus :owned:

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Man the 4 stroke Yamaha powered cat is like the Jesus of sleds if you want to go fast.  Nothing compares really.

Unless you're just running the lakes, grass drags, etc. waste of $ 

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Looks like the 2020 cat 800 is so hot it’s still melting belly pans like the 19 :lol: first page of hcs procross forum.   

No flames out of the 2020 this weekend but the 2018 had to park off trail in the deeper snow to prevent a complete burn down... 

• Haha 1

I have to laugh at this thread. I've owned all the brands. The biggest piece of shit I've ever owned was my 2012 Procross. the 2019 SRX owned was a much better unit but it was still a piece of junk compared to any Yamaha I owed from 1998 to 2011 and the Doo's I've owned since 2013 are a superior product as well. 

I used to wear Blue colored googles. Nothing anyone said could convince me Yamaha was an average snowmobile. It took me 20 minutes on my 2013 Renegade to realizer I wasted 14 years riding Yamahas

• Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

Again which sled out of the 800 groups ran the worst time of the day "the cat" 

Arctic Cat
1st 10.032 91.0 mph

It was also 3mph faster than the doo 600!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unread Today, 08:01 AM   #93 (permalink)
clear.gif
Super Advanced Member
member_vendor.gif

cat won good for them. but as the shoot out was going on, we were elbow deep in a 800 cat. what a total piece of shit. i would rather rebuild a 800 Polaris ten time's then put one set of v-force reeds and BMP wye pipe on one. Jesus Christ. the hood is a fucking joke. had a bunch of doo and poo guys in the shop helping. all looked at that pile and said never would they think of ever buying one. so what does that tell you? and the doo mechanic took the hood off. over ten minutes. his first word was you got to be kidding. just shook his head.

so all oh these guys said even if cat totally destroyed ski-doo and Polaris at the shoot out. no one would ever buy one? pretty much sums up there sales, doesn't it? laff.gif
dskofich likes this.

Northstar Performance Products
Stage 1,2,3 clutch kits
Oil tank vent kits
Doo T-Stat bypass kits
Rush/Axys A-Arm bushing kits
550 fan upgrade kit

Our products have been race tested and proven all across North America!

Authorized dealer for
SLP
RK-Tek
WPS
US Chrome
Thunder Products
Automatic Distributors
Venom/Team Ind.
Redline Oil
Klotz Racing Synthetics
K100

this is a post on Hardcore

This is the GDF and I'm brand loyal and I like slinging schit like the next guy on the GDF. grgrin.gif

Did I read the results right ?
Doo had quickest ET
Poo had fastest MPH
And Cat ran slowest ET and MPH of the shootout for the 800/850 classes ?

BTW: Did you guys see the photo of the track over the weekend ? Yikes ! If someone could have installed better gripping studs, they surely would have won. grgrin.gif

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I have to laugh at this thread. I've owned all the brands. The biggest piece of shit I've ever owned was my 2012 Procross. the 2019 SRX owned was a much better unit but it was still a piece of junk compared to any Yamaha I owed from 1998 to 2011 and the Doo's I've owned since 2013 are a superior product as well. 

I used to wear Blue colored googles. Nothing anyone said could convince me Yamaha was an average snowmobile. It took me 20 minutes on my 2013 Renegade to realizer I wasted 14 years riding Yamahas

I rode a 2020 xrs renegade 850. What a nice machine. Fucking buttery smooth. They had an enduro turbo on the floor in Renze, I am seriously considering that... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

this is a post on Hardcore

This is the GDF and I'm brand loyal and I like slinging schit like the next guy on the GDF. grgrin.gif

Did I read the results right ?
Doo had quickest ET
Poo had fastest MPH
And Cat ran slowest ET and MPH of the shootout for the 800/850 classes ?

BTW: Did you guys see the photo of the track over the weekend ? Yikes ! If someone could have installed better gripping studs, they surely would have won. grgrin.gif

Yeah the poo has so much power that its hard to hook up with no studs so once it gets going its going to be the fastest... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I rode a 2020 xrs renegade 850. What a nice machine. Fucking buttery smooth. They had an enduro turbo on the floor in Renze, I am seriously considering that... 

How were the trails? I leave tomorrow for Pine stump

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Typical pre season stuff. Lots of downed trees still so its taking a while to get everything up to snuff but trails around grand marais were minty. We rode into Newberry blind as there were no reports but they were pretty good too. We rode alot of rough shit thru some of the swamps, I guess the snow kept the swamps from freezing up so they havent run a groomer thru some of them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I knew you'd finally come to your senses :news:

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

After some of the posts I've seen on FB, glad I'm waiting. 

Talked to a guy this morning at work who stayed near Seney and he said lots of places still fucked up. Trees still down all over and swamp areas still a mess. 

• Like 1