Check your account email address ×

My fucking word this is embarrassing

Snake

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still not one fucking word about the dossier and how phony it was.  No, you’re not easily led or anything.  :lol: 

Now simply not even commenting on something is proof of being easily lead? Man, the rules around this just keep getting tighter and tighter! 

Edited by frenchy

On 1/12/2017 at 8:32 AM, DriftBusta said:

Should we take up a Go Fund Me page to supply Slingers supply of Xanax for the next 8 years?  Christ, he's gonna need it.  Look at him ffs, running around the forum, waving his arms around, everyone's a dipshit, everyone's an idiot, everyone's dumb.  Comedy gold.  Sure has alotta energy and is pretty cocksure for someone to be wrong so much of the time.  I can only imagine dinnertime during the holidays at his house. :lol: 

On 1/12/2017 at 4:20 PM, Snoslinger said:

piece of the puzzle #1 - trump is a known sexual predator, even admitted it

piece of the puzzle #2 - trump has been in Moscow many times, including one of his beauty pageants.

piece of the puzzle #3 - Russia is well known for recording, videotaping, and many other forms of snooping, at many different levels. trump stays in Moscow hotels at their invitations

piece of the puzzle #4 - trump runs for president. my how well all this would work out for russia if he actually became president!

piece of the puzzle #5 - Russia helps trump's campaign by releasing all kinds of dirt on Hillary to help get him elected

all pieces are fact. now the question is, can you any of you dumb fucks put the puzzle together? I'm guessing not.

Just for shits and giggles, found this in a 30 second search :lol: 

45 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Now simply not even commenting on something is proof of being easily lead? Man, the rules around this just keep getting tighter and tighter! 

No, but if you want to deflect, misrepresent what I’ve said because your reading comprehension sucks, then point fingers at me over something that has nothing to do with the thread at hand, well yeah. :dunno:   

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It amazes me that the media and the democrats have turned Trump into the VICTIM!  

:lol: 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Updates are sent out.  Check your settings.

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It amazes me that the media and the democrats have turned Trump into the VICTIM!  

When they are this great at creating victims , it just comes naturally....even if it’s not the plan.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

First Mark says wait until Moe digs up all my quotes supporting Trump/Russia Collusion which IIRC there are none because I thought/think it was a non starter. Now I need to comment strongly or I'm easily lead...also watching all the twats lining up to pile on is priceless. 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, bussman said:

It really does. 

I know right...watching guys dig up old quotes from someone that doesn't even come here is the height of fucking stupidity...glad you see it L. Ron Waterhead. 😂

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know right...watching guys dig up old quotes from someone that doesn't even come here is the height of fucking stupidity...glad you see it L. Ron Waterhead. 😂

He still comes around just doesn’t post

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First Mark says wait until Moe digs up all my quotes supporting Trump/Russia Collusion which IIRC there are none because I thought/think it was a non starter. Now I need to comment strongly or I'm easily lead...also watching all the twats lining up to pile on is priceless. 😂

😪 Oh poor you.  Maybe if you didn’t have such a big fucking mouth you wouldn’t get all the blow back you get.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come on now Jimmy.....the way many bought into this and defended it even after it became clear that the story was B.S should bring a fair amount of egg on some faces. 

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

😪 Oh poor you.  Maybe if you didn’t have such a big fucking mouth you wouldn’t get all the blow back you get.  :lol: 

Oh I don't mind twats like you doing the pile but still waiting on the quotes where I was on board with the whole collusion thing.....I mean it was your big fucking mouth saying it so.....

51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Come on now Jimmy.....the way many bought into this and defended it even after it became clear that the story was B.S should bring a fair amount of egg on some faces. 

How many here bought into it and out of those how many are still here on a regular basis? 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many here bought into it and out of those how many are still here on a regular basis? 

Some here (not you) swallowed to collusion hook hard. Their guts got ripped out by the Mueller report.  They cant stand to be wrong so they don't post any more. 

Its comical if you ask me. 

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many here bought into it and out of those how many are still here on a regular basis

This part of your answer says it all No?  I mean anybody who had a single brain cell knew the gig was up and any credibility they may have had was gone. Tom Brokaw laid out the problems with the Steele Dossier in 2017 and why no news organization would touch it but reason did not win out and hatred for Trump became more important than integrity.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Jimmy is now the self appointed white knight for members who aren’t here to defend their past idiocy anymore.

Not at all but searching for posts to stick it to people who obviously don't give a fuck and won't know  seems a bit mental but whatever gets you through the day. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not at all but searching for posts to stick it to people who obviously don't give a fuck and won't know  seems a bit mental but whatever gets you through the day. 

It’s still funny.  The internet doesn’t allow it to not be funny.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Jimmy is now the self appointed white knight for members who aren’t here to defend their past idiocy anymore.

those members for the most part owned their words,  can't say the same for many on here who conveniently forget their words 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah I agree with that.

Well then......lay back and let it happen, honey.  Feel free to giggle about like the rest of us.  Don’t feel guilty....just enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those members for the most part owned their words,  can't say the same for many on here who conveniently forget their words 

What?  No they fucking didn’t!  That’s what makes it so god damn funny.

Find me a cute red head yet?  Females are preferred.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think you been sniffin' the thinner a bit too much lately.

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll stick it to whoever the fuck I feel like.  I was right about Obama and I’ve been right abut Trump, despite several of you braintrusts still trying to find a reason to praise Obama and shit on Trump, despite him being the first and only president in my lifetime who’s exposing Washington and the media for what they are..

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Like who and like what?  More deflection.  You of course have never forgotten any of your words, I’m sure you’re sure.  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll stick it to whoever the fuck I feel like.  I was right about Obama and I’ve been right abut Trump, despite several of you braintrusts still trying to find a reason to praise Obama and shit on Trump, despite him being the first and only president in my lifetime who’s exposing Washington and the media for what they are..

Like who and like what?  More deflection.  You of course have never forgotten any of your words, I’m sure you’re sure.  :lol:  

like you